PDA

View Full Version : It's just annoying!

baldry1991
15-06-2009, 21:18
Right ok.
Been with VM coming up to 2 years now.. i am on the ADSL option 8mb Unlimited as my area is not cabled..

It was a good service but it seems to be going downhill all the time, the ping between 5 and 12 is abysmal. The download speeds go no higher than 1.5mb [this is even when we first got the service]

I mean come on, virgin media focus more attention on the Cabled services and Fibre optic forgetting about the ADSL customers, which isn't right. We called up saying its unacceptable and they done something which made it perfect for around 2 weeks then it went terrible.

So what is it I can do?

Thanks

fireman328
15-06-2009, 22:53
O2 are said to be very good providers but I cannot say if they are or not as I have not used them.

nutellajunkie
18-06-2009, 10:18
its just annoying when people dont use the subject line properly.

i suggest look into getting out of contract and moving else where, there is plenty more choice on the ADSL market, you just have to find one that is correct for you. May I also suggest looking into subscribing to a company that isnt too large, usually you get a better customer service.

broadbandking
18-06-2009, 23:08
Right ok.
Been with VM coming up to 2 years now.. i am on the ADSL option 8mb Unlimited as my area is not cabled..

It was a good service but it seems to be going downhill all the time, the ping between 5 and 12 is abysmal. The download speeds go no higher than 1.5mb [this is even when we first got the service]

I mean come on, virgin media focus more attention on the Cabled services and Fibre optic forgetting about the ADSL customers, which isn't right. We called up saying its unacceptable and they done something which made it perfect for around 2 weeks then it went terrible.

So what is it I can do?

Thanks

Best thing to do is change, the ADSL side has always been crap.