PDA

View Full Version : End of contract

09-06-2009, 16:14
Do Virgin Mobile do free upgrades or offer better deals other than the web site to entice you to stay and sign another contract? I have called today and was told whats on the VM site is all they can offer.......

Kymmy
09-06-2009, 16:17
Normal response would be to ask for retentions, tell them that you;re thinking of leaving and see what they offer.. Normal CS won't really offer you much, especially in the way of discounts :p:

09-06-2009, 16:29
I went to the option that said 'if your thinking of leaving'... the rep said they were retentions and had no leway to change anything.

Kymmy
09-06-2009, 16:41
Normally means that you;re already on the best offer they can give for the services you have..Unless you want to add more/improved services then sometimes they can go better but it will cost you more..

greyfox1974
09-06-2009, 18:24
Do Virgin Mobile do free upgrades or offer better deals other than the web site to entice you to stay and sign another contract? I have called today and was told whats on the VM site is all they can offer.......

no just run take ur money some where else virgin mob will never give you anything of even if they network sucks i had problems after problems with them for the last 10 months limited ser