PDA

View Full Version : A thank you thread

Maggy
02-06-2009, 12:37
I hope no one will complain if I thank Hugh from Faults who was cheerful,polite,informative,supportive and very efficient at getting me connected after being off line for 12 hours overnight.

Peter_
02-06-2009, 12:42
I hope no one will complain if I thank Hugh from Faults who was cheerful,polite,informative,supportive and very efficient at getting me connected after being off line for 12 hours overnight.
No it is appreciated and if you receive an NPS mail you can send back a email showing that you were happy with the call.

Planetgarb
02-06-2009, 12:44
Happy days ... if i ever get a fault hopefully i will get Hugh

Gadgie
02-06-2009, 23:33
Yea! it really makes a difference when you get someone who really cares and does sort it out for you. Not like the ones who seem to answer your questions like they were reading them from a card, and to make things worse, keep repeating them selves:(

Peter_
02-06-2009, 23:51
Yea! it really makes a difference when you get someone who really cares and does sort it out for you. Not like the ones who seem to answer your questions like they were reading them from a card, and to make things worse, keep repeating them selves:(
You do not get that from the UK faults centres.

moroboshi
03-06-2009, 00:23
Quite the opposite to my experience. I've had little to no BB for nearly 8 weeks now. I've spoken to countless people in every VM department and each one gave me different excuses which all turned out to be bogus.

The fault(s) may finally be fixed now, but it's been a pretty unpleasant experience. At one point I had no access at all for a week solid.

Maggy
03-06-2009, 00:27
Quite the opposite to my experience. I've had little to no BB for nearly 8 weeks now. I've spoken to countless people in every VM department and each one gave me different excuses which all turned out to be bogus.

The fault(s) may finally be fixed now, but it's been a pretty unpleasant experience. At one point I had no access at all for a week solid.

I know you want to complain and you have the right but please not here..When a company get it right by employing good people I think it is nice to emphasise the positive rather than the negative.

Did you run your problem past any of the VM employees that offer to help here from time to time?

moroboshi
03-06-2009, 00:34
Did you run your problem past any of the VM employees that offer to help here from time to time?

A few times, and was told to post in the newsgroups, which I did. Sadly they were also giving bogus excuses which never tallied with what tech support, complaints, or local engineers said. I had every excuse under the sun, even amusing anecdotes about how it may even be a rat chewing through the cables!

If they didn't know they should have just said so, instead of fobbing me off again and again.

tweetypie/8
03-06-2009, 00:35

nice one maggy :tu: it makes for nice reading.

Peter_
03-06-2009, 07:59
If they didn't know they should have just said so, instead of fobbing me off again and again.
That is the one thing I will not do as I am also a customer and would expect to be treated in the same way that I treat anyone that calls in.

If I do not know the answer then i will endeavour to find it out.