PDA

View Full Version : Sony's E3 lineup

cimt
02-06-2009, 09:35
So it is Sony's turn today. I'm hoping they show GT5, MAG, Uncharted 2 and maybe some Killzone information.

Anyone know where it will be streaming later? So I don't have to watch little clips of it.

So, what are you hoping they show or are they any rumours you hope are true about what they will be displaying?

STONEISLAND
02-06-2009, 10:11
Killzone information? What more info do we need its out?

GT5 car dammage to be confirmed?

cimt
02-06-2009, 10:26
I'm thinking of co-op information. I'm suprised with such a popular game it hasn't been announced.

Ravenheart
02-06-2009, 14:36
Anyone know where it will be streaming later? So I don't have to watch little clips of it.

I watched the three presentations given yesterday here cimt

http://e3.g4tv.com/e32009/pressconferences/

Ninty are first up (9am there 5pm here)

Sony and Square are next at 11 (7pm here) but as they're at the same time, you'll have to chose ;)

icestar2
02-06-2009, 21:27
Well what can I say. M$ announcments were great. I am so glad I have a 360 for the next MGS but I do wonder why they never meantioned it being exclusive. I would of thought they would of banged on about it so am thinking it may be multiplatform still.

That Natal project could be brilliant if it works how they say it does. Has alot of potential I think though I'm not sure how it could be used yet. Would be great in an RPG. Was kind of annoyed that Alan wake is still not out till next year but that was all.

The Nintendo announcments wernt great I thought and it just bored me. Though I'm intrigued what the Vitality Sensor will be used for. Other that that as I say I didnt really enjoy it.

Sony's had some great announcements to. FF14 in the same year as FF13 is great. Though I hever played the other online one so am not sure what to expect from it. The new controller looks sweet but still needs alot of work as you could see. Has massive potential to.

Sad not to see anything about Heavy Rain. I was really, really hoping for a release date. Was amazed to see that Gran Turismo 5 had WRC and NASACAR in it. Looks amazing.

I think is was close between Sony and M$ this year but if Natal is as good as it looks and if MGS5 is exclusive then I think M$ have taken the title this year. :)

icestar2
04-06-2009, 15:00
No Heavy Rain till Q1 of 2010 :( They were worried it would get over-shadowed by the amount of blockbuster games comming out this year so have delayed it to 2010. While I can see their reason is valid I cant help but be disappointed again.

RealDiamond
04-06-2009, 21:39
I hate E3 this is the 3RD day Ive been traffic shaped due to E3 downloads surfing on 128Kb/s upload is a nightmare.
Ive got Apps on the Mac to down load while a sleep as well to night.