PDA

View Full Version : Problem in TW2 Area

Red Squirrel
20-05-2009, 14:36
Does anyone know what the issue is in this area? (Service status 0800 number said TW1, TW2, KT1, KT2 and some others). It's been going on since early Friday (15th May) morning.

I'm not sure what part of VM updates that 0800 number either - when I called on Friday evening support said there was no fault in the area and they were sending an engineer for Monday 18th, only to have that cancelled over the weekend as there was a fault in the area again. Come the Monday there was still a message on the number that there was a fault in the area, fair enough I think, they'll have it fixed by the end of Monday since it's a working day.

Still no internet by Tuesday, so I called up again only to be told there is now no fault in the area (even though the 0800 number still said there was) and they booked an engineer for today, Wednesday 20th May. I've just checked and the message again today and the fault in the area message status line.

If I'd have known it could be a problem with my line specifically I could have had an engineer out already by now. Also, when this engineer comes out is he just going to say it's a fault in the area again - leaving me without internet?

Ignitionnet
20-05-2009, 21:10
TW1 has been fine all week, at least this bit of it!