PDA

View Full Version : Hutchison 3G UK(3 Mobile) to quit Inidan call centre?

m419
29-04-2009, 16:37
Well after placing an order over the sales line recently, my call was dealt with a call centre in the UK, after being with them a month, I used 118333 directory enquiries, the operator was also in the UK!

2 years ago when I previously used 3, these two services where indian call centres!

So it looks as if 3 are moving its call centres to the UK!

I've also noticed that 3's reception in my home is now stronger than Orange,Vodafone and T-Mobile's. I now get full signal strength, this is all good because 2 years ago, the reception was terrible!

Anyone else experienced improvements with there 3 services?

cnewton2k
29-04-2009, 17:16
Sales is UK based

But CS is Indian and will always will be

As for the 118333 i suspect it would be a requirement have them in the UK

m419
29-04-2009, 18:00
Not really,there 118866 is based in the philipines after a certain time in the day.

118453 Gaylo is all done on mobiles and laptops! the people running it are a small group based in the UK. There arent many regulations which is why so many sprung up.

I think Hutchison 3G has recieved so many complaints about the call centre abroad and is putting people off, therefore, they will end up abandoning it, whether they like it or not,however, sales used to be abroad,not very presentable if you ask me!

Me myself has not experienced any problems with the foreign call centre however, other people have expressed there views and nearly everyone is against it.

rainbow11
01-08-2009, 15:35
I am a student of Hull University who is studying about the service quality of 3 mobile outsourced call centre. Could you please help me to complete the survey questionnaire which take a few minute. Thank you very much

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/renders...i9yqv7es625060

m419
02-08-2009, 15:06
its saying page cannot be found