PDA

View Full Version : Question re Install

Matthew
23-04-2009, 00:50
I am looking at moving to my own place later this year and possibly having Virgin Business Broadband installed, first does anyone know costs, is there a web link for these services, also is it possible to have somone come out and meet with myself and discuss everything and sign up in person rather than on the phone etc?

I am looking to centrally install everything as such and want to route various things etc, would be willing to assist in cable pulling etc, just after a bit of advice at the minute as I am costing things up for the move etc.

Thanks in advance.

Peter_
23-04-2009, 07:23
Here is the link to the NTLTelewest business broadband and the is a freefone number on the bottom right of the page.

http://www.ntltelewestbusiness.co.uk/

Kymmy
23-04-2009, 08:31
I migrated from residential to business about 16 months ago...

The install fees vary from £50 to £150 depending on whether you already have a residential service at the address and also if you take the phone or not (it's cheaper if you take the phone)

Personally I already had residential and also I took the phone, my install fee was £50

Do a search on my older posts/threads from about Jan 08 as it was dscussed in great detail

Peter_
23-04-2009, 10:36

The install fees vary from £50 to £150 depending on whether you already have a residential service at the address and also if you take the phone or not (it's cheaper if you take the phone)

Personally I already had residential and also I took the phone, my install fee was £50

Do a search on my older posts/threads from about Jan 08 as it was dscussed in great detail
Do you have both services at home Kymmy, residential and business as a matter of interest.

Matthew
23-04-2009, 11:40
Thanks for that Kymmy, I will have a look later on.

The Installer
25-04-2009, 22:17
Do you have both services at home Kymmy, residential and business as a matter of interest.

:dozey: