PDA

View Full Version : Customer Zone login issues

dwm
05-04-2009, 22:11
In the past I have had no problems logging in to the Selfcare or Customer Zone without no problems, until now. I have reset my password and I'm using my primary inbox to login, but no luck. It's the correct password as I'm able to access webmail and email in an email client using the same credentials.

This may be due to the recent website upgrade and the new login system. I have an @blueyonder.co.uk email address.

Below is the link I am using to login.

http://www.virginmedia.com/help/check/?category=portal&app=customerselfcare

Can anyone else login?

Thanks.

homealone
05-04-2009, 23:03
I also cannot login to 'selfcare' - and I use an ntlworld email addy/password which also can access normal pop email, ebilling & webmail with no problems.

Luckily I have no need for any of the options 'selfcare' might offer ...

Toto
05-04-2009, 23:07
In the past I have had no problems logging in to the Selfcare or Customer Zone without no problems, until now. I have reset my password and I'm using my primary inbox to login, but no luck. It's the correct password as I'm able to access webmail and email in an email client using the same credentials.

This may be due to the recent website upgrade and the new login system. I have an @blueyonder.co.uk email address.

Can anyone else login?

Thanks.

Are you following a saved link, or are you clicking on the account icon on the new version?

Peter_
05-04-2009, 23:08

Can anyone else login?

Thanks.
You will need to call Tech Support who will be able to help you with this issue.

Tech Support is open 24/7 on the numbers below.

For help with your TV or Phone and for Broadband Technical Support:

Call Product Support/Faults on 151 option 3 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.

Joxer
05-04-2009, 23:35
You now need to use the first alias in the primary mailbox i.e. not the username which looks like ab123c4567 but the first address in that mailbox.

Peter_
05-04-2009, 23:41
You now need to use the first alias in the primary mailbox i.e. not the username which looks like ab123c4567 but the first address in that mailbox.
Unless of course that is your primary mailbox as you have never set up an alias, in most case the above is correct.

Milambar
06-04-2009, 10:01
I have the same issue, never been able to collect webmail, or use any of the customer zone/selfcare features, as it always tells me invalid password. Even after working through the reset password function (and it confirms the password was reset successfully, hahaha).

I just don't feel like battling India over something I would almost never use. Do you think it could be fixed on reciept of a proper, written request, delivered by snail-mail recorded delivery?

Peter_
06-04-2009, 10:06
I have the same issue, never been able to collect webmail, or use any of the customer zone/selfcare features, as it always tells me invalid password. Even after working through the reset password function (and it confirms the password was reset successfully, hahaha).

I just don't feel like battling India over something I would almost never use. Do you think it could be fixed on reciept of a proper, written request, delivered by snail-mail recorded delivery?
Ring before 1pm and you should have a good chance of a UK call centre much easier and quicker, to request by post you would have to email your request in.