PDA

View Full Version : London Internet Down

Zee
25-03-2009, 21:27
So this is the 7th day where my internet has been down, everyday it lasts about 4 hours, and always in the evening (maybe in the day too but im not home then)

when i look on the status page, there are problems reported, but its always in places which are around 7-15 miles away from my house.

Yesterday and the day before it was Watford that they reported a problem, but Watford is about 10 miles away from me, today it says All Of London, and another for Camden, but in the places for all of London, my area is not listed.

Is anyone else reporting issues in London or areas around London.

Im in NW London, Edgware.

Silver Hair
26-03-2009, 00:03
So this is the 7th day where my internet has been down, everyday it lasts about 4 hours, and always in the evening (maybe in the day too but im not home then)

when i look on the status page, there are problems reported, but its always in places which are around 7-15 miles away from my house.

Yesterday and the day before it was Watford that they reported a problem, but Watford is about 10 miles away from me, today it says All Of London, and another for Camden, but in the places for all of London, my area is not listed.

Is anyone else reporting issues in London or areas around London.

Im in NW London, Edgware.

Been experiencing similar issues in Watford. Pain in the Butt. seriously considering going back to reading books instead!!!!!!!!!!

deathtrap3000
26-03-2009, 01:16
No problems where I am.

Zee
28-03-2009, 00:09
Its off again... just the sync light flashing, but no issues reported on status page.

just good that i have my 3 USB stick