PDA

View Full Version : Faulty 50MB Modem

vb_packets
23-03-2009, 16:43
My internet speeds just did not seem right so i had a Tech come back out today to check everything out. My downloads was not right and the 50MB Speeds kept dropping. I believe in speedtest.net as a reliable resource as its reliable for the 20mb service stats. I was using the London Server and was getting inacurate speeds. The Speeds just kept dropping. There was also a fault in the Sittingbourne Area logged this afternoon where the 50MB Modems kept powering off and the problem will be resolved by tomorrow morning. The first modem i had i could not download my torrents and surf the web. The Torrents would download at a total of 500KB/s and i would not be able to surf the web aswell as download the torrents. Now the modem has been replaced everything is fine and i am really pleased with the 50MB Service alough i went through all this hassel today trying to get this problem sorted. I will monitor the situation over the coming hours and days ahead but all seems perfect at the moment.

The Tech said it was the first faulty 50MB Modem he has replaced so far.

Anyway im happy so far with the service. I recieved so much support today from the Virgin Media Technical guys and phone support when they phoned to do a questionaire with me.

Great!

Thank You Virgin Media - I see they are finally starting to listen to us. Dunno what all your views are on that statement unless its just started today. :)

broadbandking
23-03-2009, 17:31
Glad your happy mate nice to to see a happy VM customer