PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media Horror continues

Mr_SEO
19-03-2009, 12:15
Hi Guys,

Furtherto my previous post "Virgin Media Horror" I have still not received a reply from Virgin Media. The only reply I received was nearly two weeks ago saying that someone will contact me via telephone. But in my actual complaint I specifically intructed virgin media customer service to respond to my complaint in writing!

Anyway it's been three weeks and I still have not received a reply. I have been on facebook and have seen hundereds of groups criticising virgin media services one way or another. However I am thinking that there should be only one or very few groups but thousands of people. At this many there approximately over 5,000 people who actually hate virgin media because virgin media has conned them.

Does any one have any idea about how long virgin media customer services take to reply and what sort of response I can accept from them. And if there is no response to my complaint by this week what action I can take.

Sorry guys I prefferebly would like to see response from general public not from virgin media employees.

Thanks

Pushkar
19-03-2009, 12:22
I've read your 'horror' post and I think that you are in the wrong, not Virgin Media. STM is not a con, it doesn't limit how much you can download, it's in the contract agreement etc etc. I've seen alot worse such as being billed more and not knowing about it.

chuzzlemonkey
19-03-2009, 12:30
VM will aim to contact you within 14 days, however are obliged to resolve your complaint within 28days of the complaint being received (Ofcom Regulation).

If you have requested a written response then this will be how they respond to you. This could delay you receiving a response to your complaint as ALL written complaints are sent for verbal response first and then forwarded for written response.

If your complaint isn't resolved within 28days you may request to leave your contract without penalty.

Welshchris
19-03-2009, 12:34
I've read your 'horror' post and I think that you are in the wrong, not Virgin Media. STM is not a con, it doesn't limit how much you can download, it's in the contract agreement etc etc. I've seen alot worse such as being billed more and not knowing about it.

in a way it does limit how much u can download. Since ur unable to download at the full speed hence u cannot download as much as u would at full speed.

Mr_SEO
19-03-2009, 13:01
Hi I think you looked at the wrong post. My issue was not regarding how much I can download.

My issue was that I have been on another 12 months contract without me being informed. Just search for my post titled virgin media horror.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 ----------

Hi Virgin Media Employees I appericiate your help. But as I stated in my post I would like to know what general public or virgin media customers say about virgin media.

Thanks

Chris
19-03-2009, 13:09
I'm sorry, but this thread is essentially the same as the one that was closed a few days ago for descending into a rant against Virgin staff posting on this forum.

At your request I added a note to that thread to say you still have not had a response from them. I'm sorry if I was not sufficiently clear in my Private Messages to you, but I will not allow what is basically a duplicate thread on this subject.

Furthermore, we DO NOT permit users to say who is and who is not allowed to comment on any particular thread. Everyone is entitled to a say. If you don't like certain members' contributions, use the Ignore facility which you will find in your user control panel.

Thread closed.