PDA

View Full Version : What's the most illegal thing you've ever done?

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 14:37
Question is in the headline... :D

Derek
15-03-2009, 14:38
*puts thread on ignore*

Raistlin
15-03-2009, 14:38
I can't answer that..... :erm:

Hugh
15-03-2009, 14:40
I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you afterwards.............

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 14:46
lol looks like i've started a really good discussion here then!

I'll start, if anyone wants to follow suit then feel free ;)

When i was 17 i got drunk 'with the lads' and a Ford forecourt ended up being completely trashed. I think around 6 cars were badly damaged overall. (a wheelbarrow was involved at one pont - although when the policeman asked me the next morning what i knew about a wheelbarrow i couldn't help but smile and think...."well its got 1 wheel")

Anyway yes..I was (quite rightly) punished and me and my friends had the book thrown at us. We paid around £4000 in fines overall and i've never been to a forecourt since. Can't even look a ford focus in the face without feeling guilty. :erm:

If there is a moment to be more ashamed of than that i would like to hear it!

Kymmy
15-03-2009, 14:48
Sorry but i'd have to ask my partner if I could disclose our sexual habits before I could answer that question.......Mind you I only think it's illegal in a few countries.....

:p: ;) :D

Russ
15-03-2009, 14:49
I'll give this thread til tuesday.....

zing_deleted
15-03-2009, 14:49
PC Chuzzlemonkey needs to raise his arrest figures lol

Mick
15-03-2009, 14:50

That long ?... :angel:

superbiatch
15-03-2009, 14:54
I once bought a copied dvd :D;)

papa smurf
15-03-2009, 15:03

i copied it :shocked:

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

whats happening Tuesday??

Mick
15-03-2009, 15:08

Derek S our resident Law enforcement officer may have put this thread on ignore but I now hereby issue you the following notice. :p:

I am making a citizens arrest... :angel:

You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court, anything you do say may be given in evidence.

:jk:

papa smurf
15-03-2009, 15:10
Derek S our resident Law enforcement officer may have put this thread on ignore but I now hereby issue you the following notice. :p:

You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court, anything you do say may be given in evidence.

nickers

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 15:11
Sorry but i'd have to ask my partner if I could disclose our sexual habits before I could answer that question.......Mind you I only think it's illegal in a few countries.....

I always knew you were the type Kymmy! lol;)

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

If that :p:

zing_deleted
15-03-2009, 15:11

There the old rights ;)

New ones are something like

You are under arrest. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court, anything you do say may be given in evidence

Pia
15-03-2009, 15:12
I've been arrested twice, no caution, both times i was younger than 16 ;) One for possession of a Class A, other for ABH. (i was innocent :shocked:).

Now i'm just too angelic to break the law. :angel:

Oh but i do drive whilst smoking sometimes :nono:

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 15:14

I hope you destroyed the evidence?

You're looking at the chair for that these days...

THE ARMCHAIR lol! :eeek:

---------- Post added at 15:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

I've been arrested twice, no caution, both times i was younger than 16 ;) One for possession of a Class A, other for ABH. (i was innocent :shocked:).

THATS SHOCKING!!! :shocked:

Driving and smoking at the same time!?

zing_deleted
15-03-2009, 15:16

Speed freak and violent OMG I am so shocked lol

Mick

You wouldn't be the only driver to do that Pia...

Btw is it actually illegal so smoke and drive at the same time? I know people have been issued tickets for eating Mars bars whilst driving etc.

Was driving around the other day, this driver in front of me thought it was cool to hold his arm out of his window at arms length with a cig in his hand.

rogerdraig
i refuse to answer on the grounds i will incriminate myself and others ;)

Gary L
15-03-2009, 15:22
As if I'm going to admit to murder in a public forum?

:)

Pia
15-03-2009, 15:23
Speed freak and violent OMG I am so shocked lol

lol i didn't say i speed :shocked: (i don't btw)

And about the ABH, in my defense this girl jumped me outside a youth club with 5 of her mates and ripped half of my hair out (for genuinely no reason known to me) so i went to see her on her own a few days later.

Gary L
15-03-2009, 15:25
I've been arrested twice, no caution, both times i was younger than 16 ;) One for possession of a Class A, other for ABH. (i was innocent :shocked:)

How can you be innocent of ABH? or was it innocent of possession?
Was it both. and you beat up a dealer for a fix? :)

Mick
15-03-2009, 15:25
There the old rights ;)

New ones are something like

Which is different to what I said in what way? .... Looks identical to me. :confused:

Gary L
15-03-2009, 15:29
Which is different to what I said in what way? .... Looks identical to me. :confused:

He added the nicked bit at the beginning.
They always leave out the bit about promising not to beat you up too much in the van.

Maggy
15-03-2009, 15:32
:angel:

lucy7
15-03-2009, 15:33

:erm::)

I will tell, if you do first!!!;)

Pia
15-03-2009, 15:33
How can you be innocent of ABH? or was it innocent of possession?
Was it both. and you beat up a dealer for a fix? :)

I was joking, i wasn't innocent for either ;)

I had 2 er, recreational tablets in my purse and nightclub doormen found them. Shoulda seen their faces when the police turned up and i told them i was only 15 :shocked::shocked::cool:

Mick
15-03-2009, 15:35
He added the nicked bit at the beginning.
They always leave out the bit about promising not to beat you up too much in the van.

But the current 'Miranda' warning or caution is exactly the same as what I said. I had already issued the nicked bit when I said was making a citizens arrest. :D

Peter_
I was joking, i wasn't innocent for either ;)

I had 2 er, recreational tablets in my purse and nightclub doormen found them. Shoulda seen their faces when the police turned up and i told them i was only 15 :shocked::shocked::cool:
You look so innocent in your profile picture as well Pia, always a bad sign:D

chuzzlemonkey
Drugs, Underage drinking, fighting, driving offences...

Pia...

Im so proud of yoo! lol :D

lucy7
15-03-2009, 15:37
I once stole a blue eyeshadow from Boots in Harrogate, when I was about 12. I hid it in the airing cuboard at my parents house, as I thought the police (my mother!) would find out!

It melted!!

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 15:41
I once stole a blue eyeshadow from Boots in Harrogate, when I was about 12. I hid it in the airing cuboard at my parents house, as I thought the police (my mother!) would find out!

It melted!!

LOL!!!

Good plan. The police never check the airing cupboard. Maybe if they did Osama Bin Laden would emerge a lot sooner!? :D

Fatec
15-03-2009, 15:41
Driving without license or insurance @ 17, though that's a really long story that i dont want to get into, i was facin jail time then though, but got found not guilty, When i crashed it was into 5 other park vehicles, one being a brand new bmw, a fairly new van which got crushed into mini size and one cop car, i have great luck! :)

Once stole the 'N' off 'Nottinghamshire Police Station' While drunk, at the time i found it highly amusing, never did get caught :)

One night i had drunk so much it got really late, i missed the train so i thought f it and stole a car (ford mondeo) dumped it near home.

Oh and also set fire/spray painted/completely destroyed a few speed cameras over the years.

Other stuff i cant really mention so...

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 15:43
One night i had drunk so much it got really late, i missed the train so i thought f it and stole a car (ford mondeo) dumped it near home.

Oh no! Not a ford!
The guilt! I just can't bare it!

Fatec
15-03-2009, 15:46
Oh no! Not a ford!
The guilt! I just can't bare it!

Ah but i dont feel guilty :p:;):angel:

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 15:46
Ah but i dont feel guilty :p:;):angel:

lol! i do, though...read back to my earlier post ;)

Bulky
15-03-2009, 15:48
i refuse to answer on the grounds i will incriminate myself and others ;)

Gary L
15-03-2009, 15:48
It's alright people admitting to something that they did years ago. but if you haven't been charged or spent time for it yet, then there isn't a time limit on a confession you know :)

Fatec
15-03-2009, 15:49

Well if you read my post i would say i feel guilty too...but meh, mine was a BMW, it's impossible to feel guilty :p:

Pia
15-03-2009, 15:49

It melted!!

Lol me and my friend once got on a train to Durham (direct train, no ticket inspector) and went to Boots and stole some Benetton Hot & Cold perfume.

I was bricking it tbh, i was only 13 and my friend was braver than me :dozey:

Peter_
15-03-2009, 15:56
So has this given you an aversion to driving Fords.

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/03/21.gif Download Failed (1) (http://www.ffoc.co.uk/modules.php?set_albumName=2002-Events&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php)

lucy7
15-03-2009, 15:57
Right now im on a roll.....
......there was this one time at Band Camp................

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 15:59
So has this given you an aversion to driving Fords.

http://www.ffoc.co.uk/modules/gallery/html_wrap/frames/simple_book/dot.gif http://www.ffoc.co.uk/albums/2002-Events/album10.highlight.jpg (http://www.ffoc.co.uk/modules.php?set_albumName=2002-Events&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php)

Ohhh its like starring into a graveyard! :dozey: No i drive a vauxhall at the moment, which is a crime in itself! lol

lucy7
15-03-2009, 16:00
Driving without license or insurance @ 17, though that's a really long story that i dont want to get into, i was facin jail time then though, but got found not guilty, When i crashed it was into 5 other park vehicles, one being a brand new bmw, a fairly new van which got crushed into mini size and one cop car, i have great luck! :)

Once stole the 'N' off 'Nottinghamshire Police Station' While drunk, at the time i found it highly amusing, never did get caught :)

Oh and also set fire/spray painted/completely destroyed a few speed cameras over the years.

Other stuff i cant really mention so...

Oh my god.....just remembered I drove for 5 years without a licence!

What else will i remember....dont tell my kids, they think im a goody goody!;)

Gary L
15-03-2009, 16:02
Right now im on a roll.....
......there was this one time at Band Camp................

As your legal representative. I strongly advise that you don't tell them how old the boys were :)

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 16:03
lol that's just nasty!

joglynne
15-03-2009, 16:04
My mum was a Special Constable and when I was 15 she was part of a raid on a local night club suspected of serving underage drinkers. Luckily the bouncers saw them arriving and my friend and I climbed out of the window in the Ladies. I was so sure we were going to be caught, I still get palpitations just remembering how scared I was that night.

Will21st
15-03-2009, 16:06
drugs,armed robbery,murder,selling military hardware without a license,defrauding the treasury.....
i could go on but I'm on a bank-job tomorrow morning,and have to tend to my sawn-offs.
bye!

Sirius
15-03-2009, 17:49
Dragged a fox hunting upper class twit down from a horse and beat the living crap out of him :). Yes i did get punished with a fine .

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 17:52
Dragged a fox hunting upper class twit down from a horse and beat the living crap out of him :). Yes i did get punished with a fine .

LMAO!!! :tu:

papa smurf
15-03-2009, 17:52
Dragged a fox hunting upper class twit of a horse and beat the living crap out of him :). Yes i did get punished with a fine .

you get a fine for doing the right thing;)

violence is always the last resort -but i bet you enjoyed it.

Sirius
15-03-2009, 17:53
you get a fine for doing the right thing;)

violence is always the last resort -but i bet you enjoyed it.

Dam right and i would do it again :)

icestar2
15-03-2009, 18:03

It melted!!

I dont know why but thats just really hit the funny nerve. I was almost in tears when I read "It Melted !!" and I should of seen it comming lol :) :D

AbyssUnderground
15-03-2009, 18:34
I think the most illegal thing I did was about 5-6 years ago. When I was about 14/15 me and my mates used to have sleep overs and we would always go out at 3am and have some fun. Usually the fun involved a bike ride, turps and something to light up :D

One night we took a bag of newspaper, string and a 500ml bottle of turps about 1/2 a mile from my mates house onto the beech. There we soaked the string in turps and wrapped it around some stone pillars and lit it. :dunce: Then we did the same to the newspaper. As we did this, 2 mobile CCTV vans were roaming around. We crapped ourselves, grabbed what we could and rode back towards my friends house.

On the way, the vans spotted us and chased us with blues and twos. We got to a part of the promenade with bollards on it so they couldn't get past! :erm::D About 500 yards after that, my mate ditched the turps and remaining newspaper and we just kept riding till we got home! :D We split up about 300 yards from the house and went up different roads.

God my heart was thumping from that! We stayed in the rest of the morning after that incident.

Sorry about the story but I found it quite funny looking back on it. :D

Nidge
15-03-2009, 18:43

And about the ABH, in my defense this girl jumped me outside a youth club with 5 of her mates and ripped half of my hair out (for genuinely no reason known to me) so i went to see her on her own a few days later.

I bet wasn't hard when you confronted her on her own? I hope you gave her what for. :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Hugh
15-03-2009, 18:47
Did you beat him for any particular reason?

Nidge
15-03-2009, 18:50
When I was 18 young dum and full of man juice I committed fraud to the tune of £11,000, I'd just passed my driving test so I needed a car, the bank refused my application for a loan so I got a loan in my mates name for a car, it was that easy I carried on doing it until I reached the magical sum of £11,000. I got caught and had to own up to the lot. I was expecting a stint in jail but because I'd pleaded guilty to the whole lot I got a suspended sentence for 12 months plus 200 community hours. I've been clean ever since.

Kymmy
15-03-2009, 18:51

You don't fly an gyrocopter do you???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/7934804.stm

Hurdy
15-03-2009, 18:51

Are you a city dweller or a country man?

Ramrod
15-03-2009, 18:54
Are you a city dweller or a country man?I happen to know that he comes from a long line of seamen......:)

Sirius
15-03-2009, 18:54
Did you beat him for any particular reason?

Yes he hit me with his crop but the magistrate decided that was not a good enough reason for walloping the big nancy

chuzzlemonkey
15-03-2009, 18:55
lol so do i...i was the fastest swimmer ;)

Sirius
15-03-2009, 18:56
Are you a city dweller or a country man?

If you think i am going to give you a reason to start a argument you can think again i just cannot be arsed with a fight tonight.

Hugh
15-03-2009, 19:02
Yes he hit me with his crop but the magistrate decided that was not a good enough reason for walloping the big nancy
Whilst I am not a believer in violence, I understand your response.;)

zing_deleted
15-03-2009, 19:14

you said class A speed is the least dodgy of the class A so was it smack crack or coke instead lol

The Hitman
15-03-2009, 19:31
When I was 18 young dum and full of man juice I committed fraud to the tune of £11,000, I'd just passed my driving test so I needed a car, the bank refused my application for a loan so I got a loan in my mates name for a car, it was that easy I carried on doing it until I reached the magical sum of £11,000. I got caught and had to own up to the lot. I was expecting a stint in jail but because I'd pleaded guilty to the whole lot I got a suspended sentence for 12 months plus 200 community hours. I've been clean ever since.

200hrs for 11 grand :shocked: Bargain ;) Put me down for 2000hrs :D

xpod
15-03-2009, 19:36
you said class A speed is the least dodgy of the class A so was it smack crack or coke instead lol

Speed is a class b drug zing;)
Methamphetamine is class A though.

The Hitman
15-03-2009, 19:55

In his hay day. It was all class A ;)

zing_deleted
15-03-2009, 19:57

all types???

Its A and B to be pedantic ;)

Class A Ecstasy, LSD, heroin, cocaine, crack, magic mushrooms, amphetamines (if prepared for injection).

I can not believe mushies are class A they bloody grow in fields. There is a school Rugby field not far from me very good source also a playing field round a childs park that used to have thousands every November

idi banashapan
15-03-2009, 20:06
I once fed a Mogwai after mid-night. Turns out there was a pretty good reason why I shouldn't have done that...

Hugh
15-03-2009, 20:15
I once fed a Mogwai after mid-night. Turns out there was a pretty good reason why I shouldn't have done that...

Did they throw some shapes (http://www.mogwai.co.uk/site/Videos/Maerty_Bez/)?

idi banashapan
15-03-2009, 20:26
it threw something, and it was out of it's arse. I wouldn't call them shapes though... looked more like these (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bHSVCs9rX0A/R_XPVdhW0UI/AAAAAAAACyY/O3fAduxBmdM/s400/Gremlins+still.jpg) like buggers...

I suppose I should have kept to the advice of the old Chinese bloke's grandson. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins)

xpod
15-03-2009, 20:56
all types???

Its A and B to be pedantic

Ok,i forgot that one little exception to the rule.:)
I wonder though just how many people end up going through the system because they were caught with a syringe full of sulph.....?

There is a school Rugby field not far from me very good source also a playing field round a childs park that used to have thousands every November

The fields back home are generally teaming with them around about the end of August begining of September.....gee....dont time fly:rolleyes:

Anyway,what was the original topic again........oh right.......well....erm....is it that time already:sleep:

zing_deleted
15-03-2009, 21:18
they grow best after the first frost not that I know lol

idi banashapan
15-03-2009, 21:22

what, Gremlins? I don't really want them growing at all. they just seem to wreck the place. nightmare... they truly are. luckily, they're not too fond of fire.

xpod
15-03-2009, 21:36

First frost is generally the end of mushroom season up North(liberty caps anyway) but i`m sure there are exceptions to that rule too.:)

zing_deleted
15-03-2009, 22:42
First frost is generally the end of mushroom season up North(liberty caps anyway) but i`m sure there are exceptions to that rule too.:)

TBH I might have it wrong. Ive only done them twice first time necked 40 and just had a little buzz second time necked 300 and seriously went psychotic for an evening bad bad bad trip so never again . It was about 20 years ago lol

xpod
15-03-2009, 22:51
TBH I might have it wrong. Ive only done them twice first time necked 40 and just had a little buzz second time necked 300 and seriously went psychotic for an evening bad bad bad trip so never again . It was about 20 years ago lol

Snap........the 20 years part that is.

bopdude
15-03-2009, 22:59
What a daft thread, pointless, there's no way I'm saying what I've been done for, what I've gotten away with, and what I would do, in a public forum.

Madness

homealone
15-03-2009, 23:07
What a daft thread, pointless, there's no way I'm saying what I've been done for, what I've gotten away with, and what I would do, in a public forum.

Madness

oh gwan, gwan, gwan :D

bopdude
15-03-2009, 23:10
oh gwan, gwan, gwan :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe not, that was another time, I'm reformed :D :angel:

honestly :rolleyes: :D

danielf
15-03-2009, 23:12
In this country, nothing worth mentioning... :)

homealone
15-03-2009, 23:12
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe not, that was another time, I'm reformed :D :angel:

honestly :rolleyes: :D

we will meet again ;)

bopdude
15-03-2009, 23:18
In this country, nothing worth mentioning... :)

And there's another good point, wouldn't like to say what I got up to in Southern Africa

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:18 ----------

we will meet again ;)

Lets make a date :D invite some of the good 'uns along

homealone
15-03-2009, 23:32
And there's another good point, wouldn't like to say what I got up to in Southern Africa

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:18 ----------

Lets make a date :D invite some of the good 'uns along

I think we should - scary thought, but a definite 'good un' - we can get you to confess ;)

broadbandking
16-03-2009, 15:08
Well I stole sweets from a shop, put a girl on a bin (don't ask), threw rubbish out of a car whilst a guy took a photo of me (never been caught for that) set a light loads of tiolet papaer that some had stacked up in there back garden storage place thingy.

chuzzlemonkey
16-03-2009, 15:32
put a girl on a bin (don't ask)

Yeah i hear the police are really cracking down on those gusy who put girls on bins..

Its disgraceful if you ask me. :D

Turkey Machine
16-03-2009, 15:45
Does downloading copyrighted films count? :)

chuzzlemonkey
16-03-2009, 15:53
Did you get caught? lol

broadbandking
16-03-2009, 15:55
In that case half of the forum is guilty.

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

Yeah i hear the police are really cracking down on those gusy who put girls on bins..

Its disgraceful if you ask me. :D

Yeah you get £100 fine and 12 months prohbation

chuzzlemonkey
16-03-2009, 15:57
Yeah you get £100 fine and 12 months prohbation

And a 12month contract with a 7 day cooling off period - whether or not they tell you about it, though, is a separate matter!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Turkey Machine
16-03-2009, 16:05
Did you get caught? lol

Oh come on, what do you think? ;) They couldn't give a flying f**k about ordinary peoples downloading films, I only do it occasionally anyway.

chuzzlemonkey
16-03-2009, 16:10
Aha, you didn't get caught, so it doesn't count.

Nah it all counts really! Anything that he majesty the queen would frown upon is welcome to be added to my liccle thread! :tu: lol.

broadbandking
16-03-2009, 16:27
I fought the law and the law won :(

chuzzlemonkey
16-03-2009, 16:30
broadbandking shot the sherrif...chuzzlemonkey killed the deputy :D

zing_deleted
16-03-2009, 17:04
and does he swear it was in self defence? ;)

Gary L
16-03-2009, 17:13
set a light loads of tiolet papaer that some had stacked up in there back garden storage place thingy.

The odds of me ever finding out who done that to my aunts stash of bog roll she had stored in her back garden have just decreased considerably.

Turkey Machine
16-03-2009, 17:22
and does he swear it was in self defence? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsBq_K1WLsE, specifically from 0:47. Brilliant quote! :)

The odds of me ever finding out who done that to my aunts stash of bog roll she had stored in her back garden have just decreased considerably.

ROFL! I think I peed a little. Where's that toilet paper? :D

Stuart
16-03-2009, 18:28
Btw is it actually illegal so smoke and drive at the same time? I know people have been issued tickets for eating Mars bars whilst driving etc.

It is illegal if the vehicle is a working vehicle (it's counted as a place of work and covered by the smoking ban then) such as a Mini cab.

You can also (I believe) be charged for driving without due care and attention. A law which covers anything that may take your attention from the road (including Mobile Phone use which pretty much renders the law on Mobile phone use in cars pointless).

Toto
16-03-2009, 18:35
Stole a chocolate bar from Woolies when I was a kid, took me about 3 years before I went back.

Oh, and had three points for speeding....that's it.

budwieser
16-03-2009, 19:15
:erm::)

I will tell, if you do first!!!;)

Do you girls think you`ll ever make a video!? :naughty:

chuzzlemonkey
16-03-2009, 19:16
lol! I like where this thread is going!

idi banashapan
16-03-2009, 19:26
It is illegal if the vehicle is a working vehicle (it's counted as a place of work and covered by the smoking ban then) such as a Mini cab.

You can also (I believe) be charged for driving without due care and attention. A law which covers anything that may take your attention from the road (including Mobile Phone use which pretty much renders the law on Mobile phone use in cars pointless).

does it include juggling and hammer throwing like at the olympics?

LemonyBrainAid
16-03-2009, 19:26
I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread.

(HI DAD!)

idi banashapan
16-03-2009, 19:35
I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread.

(HI DAD!)

HEY - You're in the same location as me!!!!! copy cat!!!

Welshchris
16-03-2009, 19:41
i once did something if u know what i mean with someone in an empty train carrage late at night coming back from Leicster to Swansea lol

LemonyBrainAid
16-03-2009, 19:55
HEY - You're in the same location as me!!!!! copy cat!!!
!

I had it at cableforum's IP address, but 127.0.0.1 is more commonly recognised :)

Gary L
16-03-2009, 20:15
i once did something if u know what i mean with someone in an empty train carrage late at night coming back from Leicster to Swansea lol

Who was the master, you or him? :)

Hugh
16-03-2009, 20:16
I used to find out where forum posters lived, then go round to their houses and set fire to them.

Haven't done that for ages...........

Gary L
16-03-2009, 20:22
I used to find out where forum posters lived, then go round to their houses and set fire to them.

He's only joking.

xocemp
16-03-2009, 20:22

Some of don't want to know, I'm sure Chris won't mind PM'ing you the answer since your intrerested ;)

papa smurf
16-03-2009, 20:34

that was you ???

Hugh
16-03-2009, 20:36
He's only joking.

That's right, officer ;)

that was you ???
erm, no.........:Sprint:

Welshchris
16-03-2009, 20:38

dont be rude lol

Peter_
16-03-2009, 20:40
dont be rude lol
You don't mince words:D

Welshchris
16-03-2009, 20:42
is that a play on gay Mince? lol

Peter_
16-03-2009, 20:44
is that a play on gay Mince? lol
You can take it whichever way you like.:LOL:

Welshchris
16-03-2009, 20:45
i bet u say that to all the boys lol

broadbandking
16-03-2009, 21:34
i bet u say that to all the boys lol

He tryed to say it to me but I turned him down as the misses is scary lol, o yeah add me and a ex had fun in a car with loads of houses with lights on and in the woods, current girlfriend in her car, random pavements up against some one fence pretty sure if I got caught I would have a name for myself

Welshchris
16-03-2009, 21:56
i remember catching wonder woman giving superman a u know what in a back lane lol

2 Students in fancy dress, its not something u see everyday i can tell u lololol

broadbandking
16-03-2009, 22:03
Well superman has got to have his fun some how.

Hugh
16-03-2009, 22:05
Well superman has got to have his fun some how.
Only problem is, he is faster than a speeding bullet.....

broadbandking
16-03-2009, 22:22
Only problem is, he is faster than a speeding bullet.....

The misses says that about me :(

mischievious
16-03-2009, 22:33

More time for "manly" persuits then?

Like looking for a mistress :D

Turkey Machine
16-03-2009, 23:21

I wanted to give you some rep but the forum says I gotta spread the wealth first! I LOL'd rather hard at that. :D

Julian
17-03-2009, 08:07
He tryed to say it to me but I turned him down as the misses is scary lol, o yeah add me and a ex had fun in a car with loads of houses with lights on and in the woods, current girlfriend in her car, random pavements up against some one fence pretty sure if I got caught I would have a name for myself

Are you a dog?:)

broadbandking
17-03-2009, 09:36
Are you a dog?:)

No I am a rabbit lol

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 ----------

More time for "manly" persuits then?

Like looking for a mistress :D

If I had a pound for everytime I was asked that I would have a £1 now lol

chuzzlemonkey
17-03-2009, 09:37
And lets face it, you need every penny you can ;)

mischievious
17-03-2009, 22:41
And lets face it, you need every penny you can ;)

Well the economy.....

As for me I shoplifted several thousand pounds worth when I was 14.

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids!!!

seriously I would have, got caught because a kid got caught selling stolen goods at school. He then traded everyone else he knew was doing similar activities for a caution. I was then named as the ring leader in a gang of shoplifters!

This is funny because police were convinced this was true.... The real truth was that the first kid caught started it, a few others noticed he wasn't getting caught so also tried it after a while 10-15 of us were doing it and not even for the stuff but the adrenaline... We would walk out the shop with stuff and simply "give" it to someone outside.

I was cautioned and never did it again!

I still wonder though if I had not been caught would I have progressed into something else???

Prob best thing that ever happened to me.... getting informed on

lucy7
18-03-2009, 07:06

Its now Wednesday!;):)

chuzzlemonkey
18-03-2009, 09:27
Its now Wednesday!;):)

Aha well done my little thread :)

Hugh
18-03-2009, 09:44
I haven't told anyone about this before. :(

I once built an illegal Large Hadron Collider, but unfortunately not quite to specification, which caused the end of the world by creating a black hole singularity <my bad> - luckily, an unforeseen side-effect of the quantum decoherence was to transport me to a parallel world in the multiverse, so I survived.

I am sure I will get it right this time - wish me luck! ;)

LondonRoad
18-03-2009, 09:50
I haven't told anyone about this before. :(

I once built an illegal Large Hadron Collider, but unfortunately not quite to specification, which caused the end of the world by creating a black hole singularity <my bad> - luckily, an unforeseen side-effect of the quantum decoherence was to transport me to a parallel world in the multiverse, so I survived.

I am sure I will get it right this time - wish me luck! ;)

I hate it when that happens. So easily done too. ;)

chuzzlemonkey
18-03-2009, 09:50
Do you watch a lot of star trek by any chance? lol

Hugh
18-03-2009, 10:05
Do you watch a lot of star trek by any chance? lol
Not since ToS.

cimt
18-03-2009, 10:39
Probably downloading TV shows and movies.

Halcyon
18-03-2009, 17:59
I may have snooped in a partners machine once as they were cheating on me..... to view all their online activity.
It worked and sorted out that relationship once and for all.

Will21st
18-03-2009, 19:20
you guys aren't smart at all,are you?? Ever thought that this whole thread could be a sting operation set up by Derek S?:D:p:

Toto
18-03-2009, 20:36
I may have snooped in a partners machine once as they were cheating on me..... to view all their online activity.
It worked and sorted out that relationship once and for all.

Nice :clap:

Dai
18-03-2009, 21:35
If I told you I'd have to kill you...

:cool:

kenny k
19-03-2009, 00:18
you name it ive done it put it that way

lucy7
19-03-2009, 07:28
Aha well done my little thread :)

Now Thursday!

Nothing too bad has come up from this thread really, mainly all harmless and in the past.
My favourite was the putting a girl in a bin!

alferret
19-03-2009, 08:07
So far I have refrained from posting in this thread on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.

Nugget
19-03-2009, 09:39
you name it ive done it put it that way

Even that thing with the hedgehog?

You dirty boy ;)

chuzzlemonkey
19-03-2009, 09:40
Now Thursday!

Nothing too bad has come up from this thread really, mainly all harmless and in the past.
My favourite was the putting a girl in a bin!

lol! I'm still trying to find a paragraph in the law that states one should not place another person in the bin! :p:

xpod
20-03-2009, 21:43
So far I have refrained from posting in this thread on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.

The thread topic may have been slightly better as "what`s the worst thing you have ever been done for".