PDA

View Full Version : Medway Outages

sky-rebel
13-03-2009, 12:14
Has anybody else been having problems with Virgin in the Medway (Gillingham) area?
My connections have gone down 3 times over the past 4 weeks, for about 10 hrs each time.

Today’s message is (was now) saying that TV services went down from 8AM, my Internet and TV went down from
2AM. till 11.40. Way outside their SLA for area problems.

I phoned and asked what they are doing, They don’t know!

Their CS is cr%p, I could go into details but what’s the point, I just want to know what they
keep doing to bugger up the service. Have been with them since they started in the area and have never had this
level of trouble. Thinking of ditching if this is going to continue.

How am I supposed to know if this will continue? As they don’t have a clue hat they are doing.

Any clues anyone?

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wild Oscar
13-03-2009, 19:45
I had problems about 2 months or so ago (also in Gillingham) .. lost my 20mb for two consecutive saturdays!

Got a tech to call round and he explained it's because most of the equipment is being upgraded with the 50mb service .. so it was a temporary thing!

Everythings fine now .. and I got a £5 of my bill via the CS person (she didn't know the reason at the time but I got a refund all the same .. nice lady too!)

It's worth persisting with the CS people just to ensure you get something off your bill ..