PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday

MadGamer
05-03-2009, 18:58
Hey guys, bit of a strange request but here goes. My birthday is coming up, and to be honest I don't know what to ask for. I don't wear a watch, simply because I have my phone on me at all times, so its become very difficult for me to decide.

Peter_
05-03-2009, 19:03
:naughty:How about a Eva Longoria lookalike for the night,:naughty:

Halcyon
05-03-2009, 19:10
Do you wear any men's fragrances ? Maybe something like that.

joglynne
05-03-2009, 19:42
How about a fun present (http://www.mediastorehouse.com/pictures_1332108/697/1/eva-longoria-parker-poses-for-bebe-sport-ads.html) or maybe a nice quality leather wallet.

Hugh
05-03-2009, 19:43
Prince Albert ring.....:shocked:

LondonRoad
05-03-2009, 20:00
Well at your age.... what about a nice pair of slippers and a pipe. ;)

I just had a big birthday (50) and didn't have a clue what to ask for. I didn't really want people spending a lot of money since they all buy for my 2 children as it as. Eventually I come up with suggestions that I thought would be reasonable. I was aiming for around the £20 and was suggesting things like new cycle lights, golf balls and stuff. I didn't got any of it as I pitched too low.

Got a 8Mb mp3 player, nintendo ds, vouchers for a luxury weekend, voucher for a meal for 2 in a fancy restaurant and more champagne and malt than my liver really wants to know about. My birthday celebration is going to be continuing for sometime!

I think what I've learned is that if it's a special birthday ask for something you wouldn't really buy yourself. If you suggest something that is expensive you might get people chipping in for it. Enjoy it anyway. :)

DocDutch
05-03-2009, 20:13
so going to be 21 then.... ermm difficult. main questions:
1) living on your own or at home
2) what kind of entertainment stuff have you got
3) if at home planning on moving out in the near future
4) alcohol?
5) car?

Maggy
05-03-2009, 20:20
Hey guys, bit of a strange request but here goes. My birthday is coming up, and to be honest I don't know what to ask for. I don't wear a watch, simply because I have my phone on me at all times, so its become very difficult for me to decide.

You are only 21 once.Ask for something that will last.A nice bit of manly jewellery perhaps..You may not wear a watch at present but you might in the future.Or a nice gold signet ring or ID bracelet.

MadGamer
05-03-2009, 20:25
:naughty:How about a Eva Longoria lookalike for the night,:naughty: Yeah that would be nice, but id prefer the real thing :)

so going to be 21 then.... ermm difficult. main questions:
1) living on your own or at home
2) what kind of entertainment stuff have you got
3) if at home planning on moving out in the near future
4) alcohol?
5) car?

Living at home
32" HDTV
Xbox 360
PC
New Monitor
Probably not, though who knows
Alcohol is a possibility, though im not a heavy drinker so it will probably last
Dont drive due to eyesight

superbiatch
05-03-2009, 21:08
All expenses paid holiday:confused: (if you need anyone to go with I can still hold my own in Ibiza :D)

MadGamer
05-03-2009, 21:09
All expenses paid holiday:confused: (if you need anyone to go with I can still hold my own in Ibiza :D) ;) seriously I don't think my parents would let me go on my own, I know im 20 nearly 21 but they still worry about me

DocDutch
05-03-2009, 21:17
Eva Longoria blowup doll?

Hugh
05-03-2009, 21:27
Be careful what you wish for......

Download Failed (1)

LemonyBrainAid
05-03-2009, 21:32

<snip>

3 love holes!?
I know what I'm asking for for my 17th!

MadGamer
05-03-2009, 21:38

Download Failed (1) Thats awesome, where can I get one? :D

lucy7
05-03-2009, 21:42
Well seeing as you are handsome and darn right sexy........what else could a 21 year old man want in life???????

;):)

Peter_
05-03-2009, 21:46
Well seeing as you are handsome and darn right sexy........what else could a 21 year old man want in life???????

;):)
A boxed set of Desperate Housewives (http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=+Desperate+Housewives&x=11&y=20)

MadGamer
05-03-2009, 22:03

;):) A good looking woman, to spend the rest of my life with (seriously) :)

Mr_love_monkey
05-03-2009, 22:12
I can still hold my own in Ibiza :D

You can come and hold mine if you want...

superbiatch
05-03-2009, 22:13
A good looking woman, to spend the rest of my life with (seriously) :)

You're too young to make comments like that, play the field, have some fun and eventually settle down ;)

The Hitman
05-03-2009, 22:13
You can come and hold mine if you want...

Can I watch please :disturbd:

danielf
05-03-2009, 23:38
Can I watch please :disturbd:

Hmmm, do I see a pattern emerging? :erm:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/34738850-post14.html

The Hitman
05-03-2009, 23:55
Hmmm, do I see a pattern emerging? :erm:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/34738850-post14.html

It's all I can do at the moment :(

nffc
06-03-2009, 04:16
3 love holes!?
I know what I'm asking for for my 17th!
Neer?

Well...lol, im sure you don't need a blowup doll for gratification :o

Maggy
06-03-2009, 07:15
Lets try and stay this side of decent folks!;)

I think Wayne needs advice on asking HIS PARENTS for something that won't make them blush...;)

DocDutch
06-03-2009, 07:37
any dvds you want or things like that... yeah its a bit hard trying to pick a present really....is there anything that you really really want yourself?

And Coggy you are just jealous now that he's only going to be 21... ;)

LemonyBrainAid
06-03-2009, 07:58
Neer?

Well...lol, im sure you don't need a blowup doll for gratification :o

I guess you're right :p:

Wayne, instead of asking for a present(s) from your parents, why don't you get them to fund a bash? Or ask for money & go on a lad's trip somewhere! ;)

pabscars
06-03-2009, 08:12
You are only 21 once.Ask for something that will last.A nice bit of manly jewellery perhaps..You may not wear a watch at present but you might in the future.Or a nice gold signet ring or ID bracelet.

I would agree with Maggy on this one, having been there and done that, its nice to look back in years gone by and say "i got that for my 21st", i got my first pucka suit, a gold necklace, money and a few other bits and bobs.

needless to say the only thing ive got is the jewely now, which i still wear to this day, 16 years later.

I thing maybe titanium instead of gold would be a good choice,

Angua
06-03-2009, 08:16
How about Zorbing (http://www.zorbsouth.co.uk/) https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/03/30.gif

LondonRoad
06-03-2009, 09:00

http://www.naughty.com/news/Celebrity_Sex_Dolls/Sex_Dolls_Photos/images/Celebrity_Sex_Dolls_Eva_Longoria_Slut_Housewife_pi cture.jpg

I'd be quite interested in one of these. Does she mow the lawn as well as water though because I hate gardening. :)

MadGamer
06-03-2009, 12:03
any dvds you want or things like that... yeah its a bit hard trying to pick a present really....is there anything that you really really want yourself?

And Coggy you are just jealous now that he's only going to be 21... ;)Well I know Valkyrie is coming out in the summer I think, but that's a long way off yet

Chris
06-03-2009, 12:21
Dont drive due to eyesight

Is it anything that could be fixed with laser surgery? You could ask for that. Depends on the budget really!

MadGamer
06-03-2009, 12:57
Is it anything that could be fixed with laser surgery? You could ask for that. Depends on the budget really! It cant unfortunately, back in 2004 I had a severe eye infection in the right eye, which caused some scaring to appear at the back of my cornea, so that's out of the question

lucy7
06-03-2009, 14:16
Lets try and stay this side of decent folks!;)

I think Wayne needs advice on asking HIS PARENTS for something that won't make them blush...;)

Oh well if we have to be good...... what about a large photo frame filled with photos of you growing up, and family ones etc?

Should I tell your parents this?;)

I think personal prezzies, that the folk make themselves always go down well!

AndyCambs
06-03-2009, 16:01
If there is really nothing you want, you could ask for donations to a favourite charity?

STONEISLAND
06-03-2009, 16:08

You could always go titty dancing with the lads, thats great fun. :D

MadGamer
06-03-2009, 16:09
Oh well if we have to be good...... what about a large photo frame filled with photos of you growing up, and family ones etc?

Noooo that would mentally damage me for the rest of my life, seriously im sure ill think of something

zing_deleted
06-03-2009, 16:29
driving lessons? a car? you do not want for much and living with parents is a easy life maybe you should take them out and thank them for keeping you for so long ;)

wwe
06-03-2009, 16:53
i never know what 2 get for my bday i just ask for money or just anything as there northing i need it use to be great when you were a kid you would get lots and lots but now it gets hard as there northing out there i want

DocDutch
06-03-2009, 16:58
i never know what 2 get for my bday i just ask for money or just anything as there northing i need it use to be great when you were a kid you would get lots and lots but now it gets hard as there northing out there i want

got the same issue here...and if there is something I want I normally just buy it myself.

its a hard choice Wayne, but you sure will come up with something

Maggy
06-03-2009, 17:19
The point to this thread is what to choose for a once in a lifetime never to be repeated coming of age birthday...:)

joglynne
06-03-2009, 17:57
OK, on a serious note. Our son is now 28 and I remember how hard it was to find something for his 21st that would be a lasting reminder. He isn't a big jewelry wearer and he had enough cuff links passed down from his two Grandads to sink a battleship. Like Wayne our son always has his mobile with him so a buying him a wrist watch wasn't any good.

We eventually settled on a modern silver pocket watch and stand. It may sound a bit old fashioned but he uses it as a bed side time piece and on the occasions that he has to wear a formal suit he assures us that he enjoys the novelty of using it.

I have included links to the watch and stand we bought him and I can thoroughly recommend the maker Dalvy and Harrison & Simmonds as a supplier.

http://www.h-s.co.uk/pocket_watches/sterling_silver_and_solid_gold_pocket_watches/hunter_pocket_watch_925_silver_case_s7629

http://www.h-s.co.uk/pocket_watches/pocket_watch_stands/the_dalvey_pocket_watch_stand

zing_deleted
06-03-2009, 18:04
Ok this is serious. We all know Wayne wants to experience some female companionship he has said so enough on this forum. Now I am being deadly serious. Why dont you fly to Amsterdam and get yourself a Prostitute for an hour or 2 there are some seriously tasty women over there and its safe and legal. I know for a fact id never get a go on anything as good without paying lol

LondonRoad
06-03-2009, 18:07
Ok this is serious. We all know Wayne wants to experience some female companionship he has said so enough on this forum. Now I am being deadly serious. Why dont you fly to Amsterdam and get yourself a Prostitute for an hour or 2 there are some seriously tasty women over there and its safe and legal. I know for a fact id never get a go on anything as good without paying lol

:D You haven't just window shopped then Zing.

Not so sure that's an apt present from Mum and Dad though:o:

zing_deleted
06-03-2009, 18:09
then he should ask for cash and get himself the gift of a lifetime lol

my Mum and Dad never got me anything ever as good as that lol

lucy7
06-03-2009, 18:15

Serious question!!!

Is this the type of post that gets edited on here?;););):)

LondonRoad
06-03-2009, 18:18
Serious question!!!

Is this the type of post that gets edited on here?;););):)

I think it's ok as long as the ladies of the night don't tell you how to get free cable TV. ;)

zing_deleted
06-03-2009, 18:19
I do not think ive been crude? its in humour. I guess its upto the mods although they certainly is lewd toos and fros from a gingernut and simian that I think are closer the knuckle than my post ;)

xpod
06-03-2009, 18:56

An hour or 2???a week or two more like;)
Oh to be 18 again............:angel:
Oh well.....i`ve never paid for hamburger since then being as i`ve had steak at home since i was 21.

lucy7
06-03-2009, 19:07
I do not think ive been crude? its in humour. I guess its upto the mods although they certainly is lewd toos and fros from a gingernut and simian that I think are closer the knuckle than my post ;)

Just joking man!

notel
06-03-2009, 20:58
All expenses paid holiday:confused: (if you need anyone to go with I can still hold my own in Ibiza :D)

But as it's his birthday MadGamer is wondering who's gonna hold his ;):D

MadGamer
06-03-2009, 21:27
Well I have already decided what I want to do and am going out for an Italian on the Saturday with my family :)

The Hitman
06-03-2009, 21:58
Well I have already decided what I want to do and am going out for an Italian on the Saturday with my family :)

Italian ladys are very nice a tad fiesty. I hope she can handle the rest of the family;) As you will probably have worn her out :D

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

my Mum and Dad never got me anything ever as good as that lol

I don't blame em :p:

MadGamer
08-03-2009, 16:58
Finally decided what I want, Im asking for Rock Band - Band In A Box

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Finally decided what I want, Im asking for Rock Band - Band In A Box I just realized that the Rock Band Game isnt included, will have to tell my parents that.

Scrubbs
08-03-2009, 16:59
I haven't read all the thread but one of the best presents I could get is for people to donate a pint of blood :) works for christmas, doesn't cost anything except time and it feels soooo good when when someone says " I went and gave my pint for your birthday"

peanut
08-03-2009, 18:14
I haven't read all the thread but one of the best presents I could get is for people to donate a pint of blood :) works for christmas, doesn't cost anything except time and it feels soooo good when when someone says " I went and gave my pint for your birthday"

Cheap skates. :p:

If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.

(though commendable as it is, I can't see it as a 'present' is all I'm saying).

Damien
08-03-2009, 18:21

If some one used that excuse on my birthday I'd extract another pint out of them.

Unless they need your blood right there and then, especially if they are an aspiring vampire.

AndyCambs
08-03-2009, 18:52

Or referring to my earlier to suggestion - give money to a charity. The added advantage that giving through Giftaid means that they can reclaim the tax from HMRC as well!