PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail On going issues....

Welshchris
02-03-2009, 00:34
Ive had voicemail now since ive had VM which has been over 3 years, and i moved the same number across when i moved in November.

The Problem is everytime someone leaves a message on the answer phone it tells me its the first time ive used it and i have that silly woman giving me instructions that i already know. Since November ive had about 15 messages on it and yet she still claims ive never been there or used it before and its really annoying lol.

Anyone know what to do?

Mr_Moo
03-03-2009, 19:08
Call the 0845 residential number and report a fault or...

http://www.virgin.net/customers/contactus/ (there's an online chat/help thing apparently)

Peter_
03-03-2009, 19:17
http://www.virgin.net/customers/contactus/ (there's an online chat/help thing apparently)
Thats only for National/Virgin.net customers not for cable customers.

Mr_Moo
03-03-2009, 19:40
Cable as in cable and wireless? It's all the same thing and all runs on the same network.

It sounds like chris's mailbox has become corrupt and simply needs a rebuild.

Peter_
03-03-2009, 19:43
Cable as in cable and wireless? It's all the same thing and all runs on the same network.

It sounds like chris's mailbox has become corrupt and simply needs a rebuild.

Probably correct about the fault but National/Virgin.net will not take fault calls from Cable customers and we do not take fault calls from them as we do not have access to their account details or network and neither do they.

Mr_Moo
03-03-2009, 19:53
Icoms?

Peter_
03-03-2009, 19:56
Icoms?
Click to go and you get a Black screen no access whereupon we have to give them the relevant number to call.

Mr_Moo
03-03-2009, 20:13
we have to give them the relevant number to call..

So he'll still get to where he wants to be then...

Do you not cold/warm transfer them through? (just curious)

Peter_
03-03-2009, 21:44
So he'll still get to where he wants to be then...

Do you not cold/warm transfer them through? (just curious)

We can transfer them if they are unsure and usually done cold, more often just given the relevant number.

Mr_Moo
12-03-2009, 16:46
Welshchris, PM me the telephone number is question which you are having problems with your voicemail.

Welshchris
19-03-2009, 02:27
errr mr moo i think not i dont know who u r etc

Mr_Moo
19-03-2009, 22:51
I work on 2nd line telephony business faults for ntl:telewest based in Peterborough in the Fault Management Centre.

PM me your email address. Tomorrow at work I'll email you from my work address to clarify who I am. Then send me your phone number and I'll have a look at your voicemail settings on the voicemail platform.

shadow771
23-03-2009, 00:08
i had Voicemail working on my phone but i got a voicemail, now when i try holding 1 down, it says 'calls to this networl are barred', it worked before i got the voicemail