PDA

View Full Version : Orange Mobile Broadband and laptop deals

m419
15-02-2009, 15:41
Orange have launched there mobile broadband with a laptop deal.

Seems a bit late in the day since Carphone Warehouse and PC World have been offering similar deals with T-Mobile,Vodafone and Hutchison 3G.

They also offer Free USB's for those wanting to use there exisiting laptops and are offering mobile broadband from £9.79.

The mobile broadband with laptop packages start from £24.95 and carry a 24 month contract, they can be combined into one bill so that you can pay your Orange Mobile phone bill and Mobile Internet bill in one.

Orange have also launched there homephone service which is dependent of a BT line and works as a CPS. It does seem cheaper than BT,Virgin and Sky. So it could be successful.

tweetypie/8
17-02-2009, 23:37
Orange have launched there mobile broadband with a laptop deal.

Seems a bit late in the day since Carphone Warehouse and PC World have been offering similar deals with T-Mobile,Vodafone and Hutchison 3G.

They also offer Free USB's for those wanting to use there exisiting laptops and are offering mobile broadband from £9.79.

The mobile broadband with laptop packages start from £24.95 and carry a 24 month contract, they can be combined into one bill so that you can pay your Orange Mobile phone bill and Mobile Internet bill in one.

Orange have also launched there homephone service which is dependent of a BT line and works as a CPS. It does seem cheaper than BT,Virgin and Sky. So it could be successful.

sorry m8,i was with orange and they were crap !! and from what i hear they havent improved.

m419
18-02-2009, 13:43
Well I was on pay as you go in December and January and upgraded to Pay monthly recently. There pay as you go services is definate NO NO!!! Its all foreign call centres,expensive costs and basically crap service.

Pay Monthly! Its like a completely different company! Its much better,no problems as yet.

Orange home broadband however is another story, Its very slow ect.... whether they have improved it since, I dont know, but i think they should just stick to mobile communications in this country to be honest.