PDA

View Full Version : Orange pay monthly billing

m419
01-02-2009, 10:37
I changed from Orange pay as you go to Orange Pay monthly on the Panther 30 sim only plan, you get 1,200 minutes,Unlimited texts and 500MB of Orange World access for £29.36 inlcuding 15% V.A.T

Its only been active 2 days and I ported my number across from pay as you go which only took a few hours, Now when I call 150 from my Orange phone, it says I have only 279 minutes and I havent subscribed to any messaging or orange world bundles.

Is this normal when you set up pay monthly half way through the month, my billing date is the 18th of each month.

Any info on this would be grateful thanks!

zing_deleted
01-02-2009, 10:39
maybe its because the system has not updated correctly. The minutes could be because its a part billing month? my Tmobile new account was similar not correctly updated and the minutes were funny

m419
03-02-2009, 13:27
Well I contacted them again and its because its nearly end of the billing month so from midnight tonight I will get my full 1,200 minutes, apparently I already have unlimited texts and mobile internet as well as 279 minutes!

£29.86 plus 5 days service will be debited from my bank account on 18th February.

Finally some good service from Orange! It seems that Pay Monthly customers get the red carpet whilst pay as you go customers sit 2nd class!

nutellajunkie
04-02-2009, 11:37
im very happy with my orange.. Sure some of the things on my account were messed up at the start, but I cannot fault them atall when I contact them..

Only thing is, Orange need to get a better signal in some of the places I am in Scotland here, as up in them hills, I can pick up a signal from other operators, but not orange :)

m419
04-02-2009, 20:17
Like I said in that other post Orange and T-Mobile cover 97% whilst Vodafone and O2 cover 99% of the UK population.

I dont think Orange or T-Mobile have any intentions as yet in improving 2G coverage in remote areas, complain and then they might do something about it!

You might find this hidden section of the Orange website useful???

http://www1.orange.co.uk/about/phone_masts/index.html