PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else can't view anything?

Dukester
05-12-2008, 02:16
I tried logging into my account on virginmedia.com, went and clicked on customer zone and then my internet account/account summary and no matter what option I click on such as manage services, change package etc etc, I constantly get this error message

Sorry
Sorry, but due to issues with your order/account, we are unable to handle your request online at this time. Please call our support centre for help on 0845 045 0001.

Anyone else experiencing or has ever experienced that?

Thanks in advance

whydoIneedatech
05-12-2008, 07:15
You could call Tech Support after 0800 and ask them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support is open 24/7 on the numbers below.

For help with your TV or Phone and for Broadband Technical Support:

Call Product Support/Faults on 151 option 3 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dukester
05-12-2008, 16:28
Thanks for the reply whydoineedatech but I still can't view anything in my account section, very strange! below is what I was going to send to virginmedia from there contact form but surprise surprise another error which is Error 404: Cannot find page
We're sorry we could not find the page you were looking for. Please try again later.

Can you/anyone who reads this log into their account successfully and view account summary with no problems??

I tried logging into my account several times yesterday and today (the 5th of December) by going to http://www.virginmedia.com/customers/ then clicking MY INTERNET ACCOUNT then whatever I click on out of all the options below

Account Summary
Manage Services
Change Package
Change Address
Change Phone Number
Change Payment Details
Change Password
My Broadband Order etc.

I get the exact same error for everything I click on which is 'Sorry, but due to issues with your order/account, we are unable to handle your request online at this time. Please call our support centre for help on 0845 045 0001' which turned out to be pointless as they didn't have a clue what the problem was.

Anyway I rang that number and after being put through to 3 different departments, the last one being Technical Support, no one seemed to have a clue what the problem was so I was referred back to the website, hence why I have sent this form!

I simply wanted to view my account summary and take a look at the options available to me but can no longer do that due to issues with my order/account that no one seems to have a clue about not even Technical support.

I look forward to a very good reason why I cannot access my own customer zone!

So basically that's it.

Thanks mate

homealone
05-12-2008, 16:51
Trying to login to the 'customer zone' to add an email address always tells me my email address & password are invalid - this seems to be since the merging of the exNTL systems with the Telewest/Blueyonder 'selfcare' system.

The same email address & password allow me to login to webmail with no problems...

- I'm not sure if that is the same as the problem you are having, though ???