PDA

View Full Version : Stressed . . . . . .Talk To Your Car

icestar2
28-11-2008, 18:35
Just come across this http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081127/tuk-the-car-that-makes-parking-easy-45dbed5.html

Its designers have also added a built in pop-up robot to the dashboard which reads the facial expressions of the driver.

If the driver appears stressed or confused the robot will talk to them and offer advice.

Lol people will end up arguing with their car if this were avalible I can just imagine it now -

Car - Your looking stressed today Mrs Smith

Mrs Smith - I'm Fine

Car - I know somethings wrong Mrs smith

Mrs Smith - IM FINE !

Car - Pardon me Mrs Smith, Sorry for caring.

joglynne
28-11-2008, 18:55
I remember shouting at the woman who was the voice of our Maestro many years ago, all she ever did was moan at me about inconsequential things like petrol and the brakes.

My husband, John, thought she was great and swore she used to greet him with "Hello sexy" when I wasn't in the car with him. :D

Hom3r
28-11-2008, 19:06
I find the best way to get rid of my stress to to play GTA:IV on the 360 in GOD MODE :)

Maggy
28-11-2008, 19:34
Stress? You don't KNOW what stress is until you have 25-30 lower ability teenagers for a Maths lesson. :banghead:

icestar2
28-11-2008, 20:37
Stress? You don't KNOW what stress is until you have 25-30 lower ability teenagers for a Maths lesson. :banghead:

I can believe you maggy. I have 2 family members who have ADHD and learning difficulties and I know what they are like so 25-30 I dont know how you handle.

Am just glad there are people like you around for them because it wouldnt be hard for people to give-up on them sometimes.

tweetypie/8
28-11-2008, 20:41
Just come across this http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081127/tuk-the-car-that-makes-parking-easy-45dbed5.html

Lol people will end up arguing with their car if this were avalible I can just imagine it now -

Car - Your looking stressed today Mrs Smith

Mrs Smith - I'm Fine

Car - I know somethings wrong Mrs smith

Mrs Smith - IM FINE !

Car - Pardon me Mrs Smith, Sorry for caring.

the last car i had needed a swear box fitted for all the fnnnnnn @ blinding i was giving it for not starting.;)