PDA

View Full Version : Traits of 2 star signs

ariesam
18-11-2008, 16:59
Hey ever

Just wondering about star signs lately. Im really into them and have finally struck something that cant be right.

I was watching a [rogramme on Peter Jones the entrepeneur from dragons den etc, and throughout the programme he presented all the qualities of an aries. I was so sure he was an aries i came on the internet to find out and he was a pisces.

Dates wise these two signs are very close together, his birthday being on the 18th march meaning he is about 2 or 3 days out of being an aries so i was just thinking maybe if you are close to another sign that you inherit some of the qualities of that star sign too.

I mean, Pete Jones is creative like a pisces and kind but apart from that, everything else is aries.

Last tiem this happened was when i saw top gear and i just knew Jeremy Clarkson was an aries so i came on the internet to find out and he was.
Similary Hammond was a saggi etc. So i was just a little disappointed to get THIS guess wrong.

ANY HELP

CHEERS

SAM

AntiSilence
18-11-2008, 17:07
My birthday is 20th April, and I've seen that some books say that's an Aries, while others say it's a Taurus. I don't believe in any of it so it's no big deal lol.

Russ
18-11-2008, 17:08
Astrology.... :spin:

I've got a female mate who takes it so seriously she'd turn a guy down if he was a 'water' sign :disturbd:

Cerberus
18-11-2008, 17:15
Astrology.... :spin:

I've got a female mate who takes it so seriously she'd turn a guy down if he was a 'water' sign :disturbd:

That's me out then! ;)

Caff
18-11-2008, 17:18
I'd turn down a Pisces..............
But give me another Cancer or Scorpio any day!

joglynne
18-11-2008, 17:28
I was speaking to a woman in the queue at a shop in town and after only a couple of minutes she announced that she didn't like Gemini and promptly turned her back on me.!!

OK so I'm a Gemini but her being able to tell just like that was most disconcerting.

TheNorm
18-11-2008, 17:41
...OK so I'm a Gemini but her being able to tell just like that was most disconcerting.

Did you show her your new twinset?

I had many girls walk away from me when I was a teenager after saying "Hi, I'm a Virgin..."

joglynne
18-11-2008, 17:53
Did you show her your new twinset?

I had many girls walk away from me when I was a teenager after saying "Hi, I'm a Virgin..."

I thought most women liked a man with a sense of humour. :D

Saaf_laandon_mo
18-11-2008, 17:57
I'd turn down a Pisces..............
But give me another Cancer or Scorpio any day!

Can I ask why.......

demented
18-11-2008, 18:45
The constellations supposedly equating to the signs of the zodiac have all moved since they were first devised and continue to move.

A scientific explanation is that the sign of Aries is quite literally in the constellation of Pisces.

Pia
18-11-2008, 21:00
I get on better with Pisces and least with Cancer.

I'm a Taurus.

Caff
19-11-2008, 00:57
Can I ask why.......

Certainly...

I was going by past experience; never having wondered or enquired into astrology until briefly a couple of years ago.
Traits of Pisces and Cancer and Scorpio seem to match well to my experiences, (I won't post a link to any sites - as I'm not comfortable with generalisations) but I'm supposed to get on best with Geminis - the only one I know is my youngest - and he drives me to distraction sometimes :mad: :D

Tinky
19-11-2008, 08:40
Born on a cusp? If you were born when the Sun was about to move into another Sign, you may take on the characteristics of both Signs.

http://www.astrology.com/allaboutyou/cusps/index.html

Caff
19-11-2008, 12:37
Born on a cusp? If you were born when the Sun was about to move into another Sign, you may take on the characteristics of both Signs.

http://www.astrology.com/allaboutyou/cusps/index.html

Had a look at your link, Tinky, and I'm a Cancer/Leo. The description is me to a T!

Wicked_and_Crazy
19-11-2008, 13:54
I get on better with Pisces and least with Cancer.

I'm a Taurus.

Sounds fishy, sure your not talking bull :D

Must admit i don't believe in all this stuff but when i've read the characteristics of each sign it all does seem to be freakily true

Pia
19-11-2008, 14:05
I had a thread on this once, and wondered if it was because the traits were too generalised...

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/22/33604783-horoscope-compatibility-do-you-believe.html

ariesam
21-11-2008, 19:50
Nice one everybody

I am pretty well sure that Mr Jones has some of both pisces and aries characteristics.

Calling all aries...find a leo and play it cool, you seriously will have the world to rule.

Cheers

Sam

Ramrod
21-11-2008, 19:58
This is going to turn out to be spam.....:scratch: