PDA

View Full Version : New customer phoneline & internet?

SteevieNiteHeat
17-11-2008, 13:50
Hi all, its been a while!

Well me and my girlfriend has split up and she now has her own 2 bedroom flat, and of course she wants internet and a phone line.

I need some suggestions on the packages & prices please.
Now she will want the phone package that is free UK landline calls 24/7 (upto 1 hr per call) but is not too fussy on the broadband, so 10Mb would be more than plenty for her!

Can anyone help on how much it would cost please? She isn't 2 bothered about the TV as she is talking about geting a freeview box with built-in PVR so the TV is not really an issue, but just to find out, how much would it cost for a V+ box, not too sure about the tv package she wants, but I'm sure as long as it has the childrens TV on for our daughter then it will be sufficient!

All help would be received gratefully as even though we have now split up after 3 & a half years, we both want to be friends and I have said I would do whatever I can to help her!

Pog66
18-11-2008, 13:51
Check Virginmedia.com - Broadband M & Phone XL is what you're after. Wou'd reckon on circa £20-25 unless you get a bundle deal

BenMcr
18-11-2008, 14:17
It would be £23.45 for 12 months for BB M and Phone XL when paid for via D/D and e-bill. This is without any TV services. £30 install

SteevieNiteHeat
18-11-2008, 14:52
It would be £23.45 for 12 months for BB M and Phone XL when paid for via D/D and e-bill. This is without any TV services. £30 install

Thank you BenMcr, is this confirmed?

BenMcr
18-11-2008, 15:03
Well the current Phone + BB M offer is £15.50 (http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/internet/bb_deal.html) per month on D/D and e-bill and Talk Unlimited is £7.95 ;)

SteevieNiteHeat
20-11-2008, 23:46
thanks very much Ben! called up earlier today and it's due to be all installed on tuesday :)