PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media Christmas offers

howden
14-11-2008, 09:54
Saw this new deal today

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/specialoffers/xmas.html

May sway the balance for people undecided between Sky and Virgin. Minimum contract applies

Hugh
14-11-2008, 09:59
Other Christmas offers from VM (http://www.virginmediapeople.com/12days/)

nutellajunkie
14-11-2008, 12:12
they are offers that are already going on anyway.. apart from the competitions.

johnathome
16-11-2008, 15:15
I like the sound of L BB for a month :-)

BenMcr
16-11-2008, 15:23
they are offers that are already going on anyway.. apart from the competitions.
The 2 months free for new customers is specifically for Christmas.

The other offers all end at the end of December so have probably specifically been introduced for Christmas (like the BB L free 1 month upgrade)

Milambar
19-11-2008, 12:19
The broadband L for the price of M for 1 month is temping, but sorry, I don't trust the India based CSRs enough to try it out.

When I call up to have it dropped back to M, the call probably wont get recorded and the package wont be dropped to M again.

Jazz Hands!
29-11-2008, 06:35
The broadband L for the price of M for 1 month is temping, but sorry, I don't trust the India based CSRs enough to try it out.

When I call up to have it dropped back to M, the call probably wont get recorded and the package wont be dropped to M again.

Hi Milambar

I'm sorry you're not confident with the CCRs in order to take advantage of this deal...

If you wish, I can action this free upgrade for you?

Hope I can help...

Jazz Hands!

Milambar
01-12-2008, 08:46
The 12 days of christmas offers, http://www.virginmediapeople.com/12days/...

Offer number 3 says to "come back on the 1st of december to grab this great offer!"

Its the 1st of december, and its still saying that, with no instructions as to actually HOW to grab the great offer.

Can anyone give any clues? - Yes, I decided to give it a try, the worst is that I get hit with £7 extra for one month, and I spend a month dialing 150 till it gets sorted.

zing_deleted
01-12-2008, 09:09
Threads merged and title amended as it is now December and we have had a few threads closed about this now easier to search

Milambar
01-12-2008, 17:10
I guess the only way to take advantage of the offers is to call customer service.

Jazz Hands!
02-12-2008, 23:54
I guess the only way to take advantage of the offers is to call customer service.

Yes, just call 150 from your Virgin line (or 0845 454 1111 if you're with BT) and we'll check you're eligable for the offer and apply it if you want to go ahead.

Jazz Hands!

freeair
03-12-2008, 20:55
Am I being thick or do Virgin deliberately make their offers confusing?

The BB L, TV XL, Phone M package for £33 if you take a Virgin phone line for £11/m.

Does that mean the total package price is £44 or, because the Phone M is mentioned, is it only £33? Also is this only for new customers?

Thanks for any clarification you can offer.

Jazz Hands!
03-12-2008, 21:12
Am I being thick or do Virgin deliberately make their offers confusing?

The BB L, TV XL, Phone M package for £33 if you take a Virgin phone line for £11/m.

Does that mean the total package price is £44 or, because the Phone M is mentioned, is it only £33? Also is this only for new customers?

Thanks for any clarification you can offer.

Hi freeair

The package you're talking about is £44 per month in total.

Existing customers can get this offer depending on their current services but can't get the Xmas on us two months free offer, I'm afraid.

Hope this helps.

Jazz Hands!