PDA

View Full Version : Fat Chicks

Orior
29-10-2008, 21:28
Anyone else think fat chicks are the best? Lots and lots to play with. Though having said that, skinny chicks can be much more athletic.

Gary L
29-10-2008, 21:29
skinny chicks mean you don't need to use the flour :)

Orior
29-10-2008, 21:32
skinny chicks mean you don't need to use the flour :)

Thats an outragous comment. Ban that man!

Gary L
29-10-2008, 21:35
what's outrageous is the price of flour nowadays.

Halcyon
29-10-2008, 21:40
I can't stand skinny girls. I much prefer a woman to be slightly rounded at the edges.

Pia
29-10-2008, 21:44
I can't stand skinny girls. I much prefer a woman to be slightly rounded at the edges.

Don't say things like that. It just tells me i'm allowed to eat more chocolate :shrug: :shocked:

Osem
29-10-2008, 21:47
Curves, curves, beautiful curves! :naughty:

Orior
29-10-2008, 21:52
Pia, have you ever been given flowers, to roll naked on the floor, while covered in flour? If so, did you go with the flow? What's the best way of de-flouring you afterwards?

Anyways Pia, I'm sure your gorgeous.

Gary L
29-10-2008, 21:53
Don't say things like that. It just tells me i'm allowed to eat more chocolate :shrug: :shocked:

If you melt it and give me a spatula to use, I'll eat it for you while you lie back and stay slim :)

Graham M
29-10-2008, 21:55
I love round girls :D (But not blobby, there is a line imo)

Russ
29-10-2008, 21:56
Anyone actually interested in the person as well as the body?

Hugh
29-10-2008, 21:56
Ah, it's as if female emancipation had never happened...............

dilli-theclaw
29-10-2008, 21:57
Anyone actually interested in the person as well as the body?I don't tend to give a crap what someone looks like as long as they make me happy :)

Osem
29-10-2008, 21:57
We're all intersted in the person - just not discussing that aspect :D

Gary L
29-10-2008, 21:59

You don't care for these things at the time :D

Osem
29-10-2008, 22:00
You don't care for these things at the time :D

You do when you're married! ;)

Gary L
29-10-2008, 22:01
I don't tend to give a crap what someone looks like as long as they make me happy :)

Do you want to elaborate on happy? ;)

Osem
29-10-2008, 22:04

My wife must live by that motto ! :D

MadGamer
29-10-2008, 22:07

Dont listen to them, your fine as you are. :)

Gary L
29-10-2008, 22:18
Dont listen to them, your fine as you are. :)

She actually is :)

:afire:

Pia
29-10-2008, 22:21
lol :D

My friend is a bit bigger than me and today she seemed really down about it and refused to eat anything for lunch cos she didn't want to feel worse. Apparently it was cos she bought some trousers in a bigger size that were still too small.

I blame the sizing :shrug: If i were to believe Asda's clothes sizes i'd have increased by 2 dress sizes in the last few months.

It's okay to get down about it, but she was just being silly IMO, i soon marched her to the jacket potato shop :D

Dai
29-10-2008, 22:22

I tried that once but I got a good kicking from Sneezy and Grumpy..

Gary L
29-10-2008, 22:31
I tried that once but I got a good kicking from Sneezy and Grumpy..

Dopey and the Doc did that to me when I was feeling sleepy.

Orior
29-10-2008, 22:35
My mother wouldnt call anyone fat. She'd say that such&such is a stout person. Or portly. I think those descriptions are much nicer and kinder.

Gary L
29-10-2008, 22:42
they're both references to drinks. alcoholic or fat. fat or alcoholic?

homealone
29-10-2008, 22:52
Anyone else find this thread distasteful?

I do - and before anyone replies with the obvious, I just wanted to register that opinion before not bothering to read it any-more....

Dai
29-10-2008, 22:57

Nope.

I'm fat. I don't have a problem with that.

Caff
29-10-2008, 23:25

I do - and before anyone replies with the obvious, I just wanted to register that opinion before not bothering to read it any-more....

Yes.
Very.

Angua
29-10-2008, 23:34
lol :D

My friend is a bit bigger than me and today she seemed really down about it and refused to eat anything for lunch cos she didn't want to feel worse. Apparently it was cos she bought some trousers in a bigger size that were still too small.

I blame the sizing :shrug: If i were to believe Asda's clothes sizes i'd have increased by 2 dress sizes in the last few months.

It's okay to get down about it, but she was just being silly IMO, i soon marched her to the jacket potato shop :D

Dorothy Perkins seem to be more kindly sized!

homealone
29-10-2008, 23:50
Nope.

I'm fat. I don't have a problem with that.

you, presumably, are not a 'chick' :dozey:

---------- Post added at 23:50 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

Yes.
Very.

thank-you.

If this thread is indicative of the current quality of debate on Cable Forum it is, probably, time for me to cease viewing it, at least the 'basement' forums, which on current evidence have finally attained a standard that fits the description....

Caff
29-10-2008, 23:53
you, presumably, are not a 'chick' :dozey:

---------- Post added at 23:50 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

thank-you.

If this thread is indicative of the current quality of debate on Cable Forum it is, probably, time for me to cease viewing it, at least the 'basement' forums, which on current evidence have finally attained a standard that fits the description....

It did seam a surreal thread - especially as it's a family forum.

Halcyon
30-10-2008, 00:10

Ofcourse. I think you need to love someone for their personality mostly, what you have in common, etc.

I know that I couldnt be with someone just out of physical attraction.

homealone
30-10-2008, 00:18
It did seam a surreal thread - especially as it's a family forum.

surreal ? - in my opinion it is bordering on misogyny, ok at best, sexism, I'm very disappointed it wasn't pulled at the start, let alone allowed to continue?

- to be clear, it is the singling out of women, only, implied in the thread title, I am having a problem with :(

Caff
30-10-2008, 00:22
surreal ? - in my opinion it is bordering on misogyny, ok at best, sexism, I'm very disappointed it wasn't pulled at the start, let alone allowed to continue?

- to be clear, it is the singling out of women, only, implied in the thread title, I am having a problem with :(

To me the thread seemed more 'chat room' than 'forum'.

Got any Chablis?

Gary L
30-10-2008, 00:25

I just wanted to register that opinion before not bothering to read it any-more....

Halcyon
30-10-2008, 00:57
So the conclusion is that different people like women and men in all shapes and sizes.

Next.

I doubt there is much more to be covered in this thread.

Alien
30-10-2008, 01:17
What's the best way of de-flouring you afterwards?
Seeing as she already has a kid it might be a little late for that. ;)

I used to think I preferred girls with a bit more insulation, but after a relationship with 1 I changed my mind. I would like to point out that this should not be considered a judgement of fuller figured females on my part, just a personal preference.

On slightly different, though still related note: I think 1 thing everybody should remember, for the sake of their dignity, self-esteem, & possibly future dating prospects, is that if somebody turns you down you should accept it with good grace, rather than interrogating them about their rejection or making a big fuss about it. Somebody who may have otherwise been interested could hear about it if you react badly to somebody else's rejection & be put off by that.

Planetgarb
30-10-2008, 06:10

The antonym (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonym) of misogyny is philogyny (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philogyny), love towards women

So me thinks this thread is pro women not against them

P.S. curvy women are the best

Dai
30-10-2008, 07:11
There is 'serious' and there is 'silly' on here.

I don't personally have a problem with that as I'm normally able to tell the difference and choose to read and react appropriately.

I'd prefer to have a lively forum with plenty of content, debate, information and even silliness rather than something more controlled. For me anyway the current levels are just fine.

Mick
30-10-2008, 09:04
Please will some members be aware of our sites terms of use when creating a new topic.

Esp the section which states:-

You agree that you will not:-

Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, defamatory, confidential, harmful, threatening, vulgar, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or ethnically, racially or otherwise objectionable.

Please will members also consider that:

We may, for content management purposes, close a thread. This would usually be because the discussion in the thread is not moving along, users are not covering new points, or that the discussion is going around in circles. We would also consider whether the discussion is interesting or motivates participation in the context of the forum subject matter.

Because this thread is in clear breach of the above clauses. This thread is now closed.