PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

Milambar
29-10-2008, 15:47
Ive been trying to call Customer Care, to discuss an upgrade to my services. Each time Ive ended up speaking to India.

Given that I'm hard of hearing to begin with, its extremely difficult to hear what they are saying over the rather bad quality line, AND to decipher their accent.

What time is it best to call, to have the best chance of speaking to someone in England?

xspeedyx
29-10-2008, 15:57
Best time to call is b4 midday but the call tree is automatic so you will go to the next avaible agent, plus VM have to send a certain amount of calls oversea due to the contracts they have with them.

Sorry to hear your having issues

Turkey Machine
29-10-2008, 15:57
Ask to be transferred to a UK call centre. If they say no, tell them you'd like to speak to Customer Retentions.

xspeedyx
29-10-2008, 16:00
Ask to be transferred to a UK call centre. If they say no, tell them you'd like to speak to Customer Retentions.

Dont do that as customer relations are only for disconnections only

Turkey Machine
29-10-2008, 16:16
But if you do that you can ask to be transferred back to someone in the UK, at least from what I've read.

xspeedyx
29-10-2008, 16:39
No one can be transf to a UK agent as I said before is a automatic call tree you will go through to the next agent that is avaiable

Milambar
29-10-2008, 16:44
I finally got through to someone in the UK, and not only did they upgrade my services (Im adding a phoneline), they even arranged it as a bundle, so it works out Im only paying £3 extra instead of £11 extra.

Cool beans and thanks guys.

xspeedyx
29-10-2008, 16:48
Yeah thats a perfect example if you add more services you mostly likely will get more discounts, glad you got it sorted