PDA

View Full Version : resistance 2 public beta NOW.

RealDiamond
21-10-2008, 20:57
2.2 GB download of course that means ill need to download it over night as the cap from virgin will kick in.
But i want to download me TV shows So instead ive started the down load allready and boy has the web Died on me takes about 1 mins after I hit submit button for this page to update. hate being capped but i just hit the limit with 5 mins before 9 grr
well this is anoying as hell according to the H2O advert they were supposed to start work next week on FTTH but thats scraped/delayed it again. booooo

so who else got there codes.

Tezcatlipoca
21-10-2008, 20:59
I tried to get a key from IGN/Fileplanet earlier this evening, but they'd already all gone :(

icestar2
22-10-2008, 01:31
People have them up on Ebay already for £20+ I really hate the people who do this to gain profit at others expense. Its very unfair the way the Beta's are working at the moment and there being exploited. sony need to sort it out and re-think there current beta system.

Tezcatlipoca
22-10-2008, 01:33
Definitely.

Bad enough with the LBP key farce, now Resistance 2.

Paranoimia
22-10-2008, 16:01
What's interesting is that those of us selected for the closed beta have not yet received codes for the new public version. I didn't bother trying to get a code from the sites, since I'd assumed they'd send us a new code/invite automatically. After all, I got an LBP code from EuroGamer only to be sent an 'official' code the next day.

You'd think they'd want our input to see if the changes we suggested had been implemented, and comment on what we think of the results.

icestar2
22-10-2008, 18:09
Well a kind soul on the PS forums has given me a code. Its really slow downloading though but I look forward to trying it out.