PDA

View Full Version : STM'd is usage still counted

xspeedyx
13-10-2008, 17:28
I have been stm'd for around 4 1/2 hrs, but my question is if I am stm'd does my usage still get counted with the stm windows so for example I could become unstm'd and have download 3gigs by the next hr between 4 - 9pm and bang stm again even though I only downloaded 1gig of full speed and 2gig when stm'd

any ideas?

:erm:

Ignitionnet
13-10-2008, 17:29
No - it starts counting again when you're no longer enforced. At the moment you're on an STM'd service profile where traffic isn't counted, you'll be returned to the normal profile once speeds go back to normal.

xspeedyx
13-10-2008, 17:33
Thats cool I throught that but wanted to make sure thank you

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

YAY I am unstm'd

Mad Ad
19-10-2008, 16:36
I did actually test this (sad huh?) and indeed the download counter is reset as soon as you leave the punishment zone, even if you have technically downloaded more than your allowance while on the daytime punishment zone that has extended into the evening trigger zone.

joglynne
19-10-2008, 17:10
I did actually test this (sad huh?) and indeed the download counter is reset as soon as you leave the punishment zone, even if you have technically downloaded more than your allowance while on the daytime punishment zone that has extended into the evening trigger zone.

punishment zone...I like that definition. I have often thought that it felt like I was being sent to sit on the naughty step. :D