PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Experiences

PC Virgin
11-10-2008, 15:30
Has anybody experienced any, If so what happened :smokin:

p.s I wont think your crazy if you tell me something, I believes in it all myself and will tell you a thing or two about my experiences ;)

kangaroosterrier
11-10-2008, 16:14
Loads of deja-vu experiences that I file away in my subconscious linked more to dreams than any paranormality on the part of reality. When I was in the Sinai I stayed in a village beside the Red Sea and I recognised the entire village as one from a recurring dream.

Also used to dream I had a brother two years younger than me. In my twenties my aunt visited from Europe and I learned that I did have a brother two years younger who'd been born sickly and didn't live past a few days. I stopped dreaming of him ever since.

Don't see dead folk though, or feel any strange energies around in the world, when I'm awake.

Russ
11-10-2008, 17:01
Anyone else notice that a lot of paranormal experience happen either in America or just after the pubs close?

papa smurf
11-10-2008, 17:18
Anyone else notice that a lot of paranormal experience happen either in America or just after the pubs close?

thats paranoid experiences i think:shocked:

Russ
11-10-2008, 17:43
In case anyone is in worried that they might be believing in the paranormal, a read of Derren Brown's book Tricks of the Mind should cure you in no time :)

cimt
11-10-2008, 18:35
Nope, just a hell of a lot of deja-vu for me.

12noon
11-10-2008, 18:51
I watched a documentary program on Virgin on-demand the other day about a ghost haunting a house in England in the 70's. If your on Virgin cable have a look for the program. It's probably all fake, but the end part of the program made you think. BTW it was all supposed to be true.

dilli-theclaw
11-10-2008, 19:05
Has anybody experienced any, If so what happened :smokin:

p.s I wont think your crazy if you tell me something, I believes in it all myself and will tell you a thing or two about my experiences ;)It depends how you define paranormal. As I've stated on many previous occasions I don't believe int ghosts and the like but I don't doubt peeople see things that they would call ghosts.

idi banashapan
11-10-2008, 19:21
paranormal is an easy way to explain away something which is either unexplainable, or simply not understood. let's face it, we don't even know what's in our own oceans. we have no hope of fully understanding the universe for centuries, maybe millenia, maybe never. there's so much we don't comprehend about energies and transference. as we are told, energy never goes, it simply changes state, so where does the energy from our consciousness / soul / whatever you want to call it go when our bodies die? so many unanswered questions. it's a fascinating area of science.

PC Virgin
12-10-2008, 11:21
In case anyone is in worried that they might be believing in the paranormal, a read of Derren Brown's book Tricks of the Mind should cure you in no time :)Yes he certainly tricked you in to believing him :p:

Nope, just a hell of a lot of deja-vu for me.Ditto, Loss count on how many I have had.

I watched a documentary program on Virgin on-demand the other day about a ghost haunting a house in England in the 70's. If your on Virgin cable have a look for the program. It's probably all fake, but the end part of the program made you think. BTW it was all supposed to be true.Was it about the two young girls who experienced poltergeist activity, Bit sceptic off that to be honest, Saying that the exorcist was suppose to be based on a true story.

It depends how you define paranormal. As I've stated on many previous occasions I don't believe int ghosts and the like but I don't doubt peeople see things that they would call ghosts.Good to know your not a doubter but everybody has there own opinion and I guess it is down to if you have experienced seeing ghost or not, I myself lives in an haunted house which all the family have experienced strange or seen paranormal activity, I remember one of the first few weeks we moved in to our family home when one friday night whilst the missus and our first born child was out visiting other family members, It was about 7.30.pm when I had just sat down watching the tv when all off a sudden I had what appeared to be this old lady looking at me from the outside of my living room window, It kinda off freaked me out as it was unexpected and it made me jump up out of my chair and then I went outside to see what she wanted, but when I looked there was nobody there so I then searched the side and back off my house but still nobody there, This then got me more confused when I noticed our front gate was locked with a pair off my mothers tights rapped round the gate and post had not been moved (Garden fence and gate was a bit shabby when we 1st moved in lol) so this then had me thinking what or who was that, Anyway an hour passes by when my partner came home and when she came in she said to me who has just gone round our back, So I said 'are you joking or are you being serious' she said no I definetly caught the back off somebody walking at the side off our house and going round the back, So then me again steps out to have a good look around the house but could not see nothing after that when I came back in I told my partner what had happened around 7.30.pm which had her freaked her as she knew I was not joking (she knows when I'm being serious) Since then we have experienced plenty of sightings involving ghost off little children and a tall figure in black.

We now have 3 kids off our own in the family and all off my 3 kids have seen the old lady and the little children which me and my partner have not mentioned it to them before as we dont want to be scaring them, As well as seeing things we have experienced lots of objects in our house dissapearing and returning back days later, In which some off them have never returned yet, This includes money, keys, ornaments, kitchen utilities. I could go on forever about all what has happened in our house hold but I cant be bothered to explain all as it would take forever but I know I always said to myself before I witnessed anything paranormal that I never doubt it but would like to know if its true (which I did) also since all this has happened me and my partner have been to see a psychic medium who is no con and does not use any tricks including cold reading, This guy who I have seen does not ask questions but just comes straight out with the truth and is spot on and has told me all about my house which I did not mention but has rest assured me that me and my family our safe from the spirits who live amonst us, Sorry to bore the crap out out off anybody who has read this thread/post but Its an interesting subject to discuss in my opinion as I am now convinced there is something after death.

Russ
12-10-2008, 11:23
Seriously, have a read of his book. You'll feel MUCH better for it :)

PC Virgin
12-10-2008, 11:25
paranormal is an easy way to explain away something which is either unexplainable, or simply not understood. let's face it, we don't even know what's in our own oceans. we have no hope of fully understanding the universe for centuries, maybe millenia, maybe never. there's so much we don't comprehend about energies and transference. as we are told, energy never goes, it simply changes state, so where does the energy from our consciousness / soul / whatever you want to call it go when our bodies die? so many unanswered questions. it's a fascinating area of science.I would not call it science but yes its fascinating.

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Seriously, have a read of his book. You'll feel MUCH better for it :)Watching his shows is enough, he's only about entertainment for his own good, Like the david blaine guy, Like I said my experiences are good enough not some guy trying to make it big on tv ;)

Russ
12-10-2008, 15:03
He doesn't do any of his stage stuff in his book - he just explains ghosts, orbs, levitation etc away.

Damien
13-10-2008, 13:29
I have seen his interviews, he is very good. He explains, and demonstrates, how the 'paranormal' works. Makes so-called psychics look like frauds and he is doing the exact same as them but then admits it's fake and explains how he did it.

Nidge
13-10-2008, 13:41
Yes he certainly tricked you in to believing him :p:

Ditto, Loss count on how many I have had.

Was it about the two young girls who experienced poltergeist activity, Bit sceptic off that to be honest, Saying that the exorcist was suppose to be based on a true story.

Good to know your not a doubter but everybody has there own opinion and I guess it is down to if you have experienced seeing ghost or not, I myself lives in an haunted house which all the family have experienced strange or seen paranormal activity, I remember one of the first few weeks we moved in to our family home when one friday night whilst the missus and our first born child was out visiting other family members, It was about 7.30.pm when I had just sat down watching the tv when all off a sudden I had what appeared to be this old lady looking at me from the outside of my living room window, It kinda off freaked me out as it was unexpected and it made me jump up out of my chair and then I went outside to see what she wanted, but when I looked there was nobody there so I then searched the side and back off my house but still nobody there, This then got me more confused when I noticed our front gate was locked with a pair off my mothers tights rapped round the gate and post had not been moved (Garden fence and gate was a bit shabby when we 1st moved in lol) so this then had me thinking what or who was that, Anyway an hour passes by when my partner came home and when she came in she said to me who has just gone round our back, So I said 'are you joking or are you being serious' she said no I definetly caught the back off somebody walking at the side off our house and going round the back, So then me again steps out to have a good look around the house but could not see nothing after that when I came back in I told my partner what had happened around 7.30.pm which had her freaked her as she knew I was not joking (she knows when I'm being serious) Since then we have experienced plenty of sightings involving ghost off little children and a tall figure in black.

We now have 3 kids off our own in the family and all off my 3 kids have seen the old lady and the little children which me and my partner have not mentioned it to them before as we dont want to be scaring them, As well as seeing things we have experienced lots of objects in our house dissapearing and returning back days later, In which some off them have never returned yet, This includes money, keys, ornaments, kitchen utilities. I could go on forever about all what has happened in our house hold but I cant be bothered to explain all as it would take forever but I know I always said to myself before I witnessed anything paranormal that I never doubt it but would like to know if its true (which I did) also since all this has happened me and my partner have been to see a psychic medium who is no con and does not use any tricks including cold reading, This guy who I have seen does not ask questions but just comes straight out with the truth and is spot on and has told me all about my house which I did not mention but has rest assured me that me and my family our safe from the spirits who live amonst us, Sorry to bore the crap out out off anybody who has read this thread/post but Its an interesting subject to discuss in my opinion as I am now convinced there is something after death.

Brilliant story. :tu:

fireman328
13-10-2008, 22:04
I have a paranormal experience every Friday night, the girlfrend gets a headache !

PC Virgin
16-10-2008, 19:44
Brilliant story. :tu:Thanks mate i will send you a pm with the whole story if you want me too but will do it later ;)