PDA

View Full Version : Priority Customer?

joeyjoejnr
07-10-2008, 14:50
Here is my nightmare of Virgin so far:

Phone up Wednesday 24th September for Tv and Broadband. Guy checks our address and says he can't do an install till 3rd October between (8am and 1pm). We accept.

Guy arrives on Saturday morning at 0855, stays for 10 minutes and then says it is a big job and might not get done today. Says we'll get a call and that it is a priority job.

No phone call on Saturday
No phone call on Sunday
No phone call on Monday

So finally we ring them on Monday evening. We make a complaint and they say a manager will call us back (foreign call centre). We state that if it can't be done by Friday 10th we're not interested.

No phone call

We rang back and they say the best they can do is Sat 18th. This raises a couple of questions

1) Do they ever ring back?
2) Does priority actually mean anything?
3) Is there anyway to contact someone in the UK?
4) Is there anyway we can get this any earlier? We'll have been waiting nearly a month

Russ
07-10-2008, 15:16
Sorry to hear about your trouble with them - here at CF we have access to high-level contacts who will deal with and resolve your issue.

If you want us to pass your issue to them send me a PM with your name, address and a contact number and I'll email them straight away. You'll then normally get a call from them in a day or so.

joeyjoejnr
08-10-2008, 15:50
Russ,

Got contacted today and things seem to be moving along much better, hopefully getting an install this weekend!

Thanks!

Russ
08-10-2008, 17:08
Glad to hear about it! Keep us posted :)