PDA

View Full Version : FA0: Man Utd Supporters Who Are Members On Redcafe.net Forum

PC Virgin
07-10-2008, 13:43
I'm hoping that there is current members on here who can help me sign up to RedCafe.net: The Leading Manchester United Forum. This forum requires you to sign up with your ISP email adress but for some strange reason it does not let me sign up using my ISP email (@blueyonder.co.uk)

I would appreciate if any current RedCafe members from here could have a word with there forum administrator which i believe is this guy http://www.redcafe.net/members/golden_blunder/ as his tag says manager.

Russ
07-10-2008, 13:58
Moved to Lifestyle.

PC Virgin
07-10-2008, 14:00
Moved to Lifestyle.Where is lifestyle on here mate :cool:

Lol ok i found it :)

Maggy
07-10-2008, 14:02
above the thread there you will find where the post is now...between the two dark blue stripes...;)

or click on Today's posts on the lower dark blue stripe.

STONEISLAND
07-10-2008, 14:02
Moved to Lifestyle.

Should be moved to trash.

Maggy
07-10-2008, 14:03
Should be moved to trash.

That's enough!

PC Virgin
07-10-2008, 14:03
above the thread there you will find where the post is now...between the two dark blue stripes...;)

or click on Today's posts on the lower dark blue stripe.Found it

Should be moved to trash.Scouse **** :D only kiddng!!

STONEISLAND
07-10-2008, 14:11
Found it

Scouse **** :D only kiddng!!

From Leicester??

I'm off to post LCFC Supporters Who Are Members On Bluecafe.net Forum :sulk:

PC Virgin
07-10-2008, 14:21
From Leicester??

I'm off to post LCFC Supporters Who Are Members On Bluecafe.net Forum :sulk:Sorry thought you was LFC lol, anyway who are LCFC :confused: Never heard off them :D

Maggy
07-10-2008, 14:22
All this is completely off topic though..

PC Virgin
07-10-2008, 14:26
All this is completely off topic though..I agree, Back to topic, Help if you can, Stay out if you cant :D

Stuart
07-10-2008, 15:18
I'm hoping that there is current members on here who can help me sign up to RedCafe.net: The Leading Manchester United Forum. This forum requires you to sign up with your ISP email adress but for some strange reason it does not let me sign up using my ISP email (@blueyonder.co.uk)

I would appreciate if any current RedCafe members from here could have a word with there forum administrator which i believe is this guy http://www.redcafe.net/members/golden_blunder/ as his tag says manager.

If it helps, their admin list is at http://www.redcafe.net/showgroups.php

PC Virgin
07-10-2008, 15:21
If it helps, their admin list is at http://www.redcafe.net/showgroups.phpThanks stuart :) I dont understand wht you cant sign up using blueyonder :confused:

Kymmy
07-10-2008, 16:00
Blueyonder are probably blocking all reds....

Seriously though did it actually say invalid email address, or did it just not send you the confirmation email???

If the latter then blueyonder has probably got thier SMTP servers temp blacklisted...AGAIN!!!

If the former then the admins have probably had problems with spammers using unsecure blueyonder accounts and banned the address...

PS...don;t you dare tell anyone I a MCFC fan helped out a red.... ;)

PeteTheMusicGuy
07-10-2008, 16:08

Seriously though did it actually say invalid email address, or did it just not send you the confirmation email???

If the latter then blueyonder has probably got thier SMTP servers temp blacklisted...AGAIN!!!

If the former then the admins have probably had problems with spammers using unsecure blueyonder accounts and banned the address...

PS...don;t you dare tell anyone I a MCFC fan helped out a red.... ;)

Your secret is safe with us ;)

PC Virgin
07-10-2008, 19:00

PS...don;t you dare tell anyone I a MCFC fan helped out a red.... ;):D I guess somebody has to support them (only joking mate) Regarding to signing up somebody who I met at Old Trafford told me about the redcafe forum but did warn me if i signed up using blueyonder i would recieve an automatic IP ban (what ever that means) but dont like the sound off it, So this all together is preventing me from signing up, if I went ahead and signed up I guess I would be cream crackered so either way i cant win, I know I tried it from my mates house who supports LFC so me mate was not bothered if his IP got banned in which it did and seen the proof off it for myself, Regarding what the issues could be as you said they want to get it sorted so I can join :D

Your secret is safe with us ;)Should we black mail him :D

Kymmy
07-10-2008, 22:07
Him????

No but call me a HIM again and I can ban ya ;)

Kymmy :p:

PS..If they're talking about IP bans then that usually means that they've either had trolls or spammers on Blueyonder IP's....

PC Virgin
08-10-2008, 11:01
Him????

No but call me a HIM again and I can ban ya ;)

Kymmy :p:

PS..If they're talking about IP bans then that usually means that they've either had trolls or spammers on Blueyonder IP's....Hey you could be a transvestite :p: Only joking dont ban me :shocked: but regarding trolls/spammers on blueyonder IP's, This could happen on any ISP if thats the case :confused: I have sent webmaster at redcafe a pm but had no reply :mad:

Kymmy
08-10-2008, 11:18
Hold on a mo, What's this long thing between my legs???????

Oh, it's my favorite baseball bat inscribed "Just for PC Virgin" ;) :p:

Yes though it could happen to any ISP, but for some reason a year or two back Blueyonder seemed to get more trolls/spammers than any other going through thier system....

Stuart
08-10-2008, 14:32
Mod fight!!!

PC Virgin
08-10-2008, 15:11
Hold on a mo, What's this long thing between my legs???????

Oh, it's my favorite baseball bat inscribed "Just for PC Virgin" ;) :p:

Yes though it could happen to any ISP, but for some reason a year or two back Blueyonder seemed to get more trolls/spammers than any other going through thier system....:Yikes: I dont feel safe anymore :D I see just unfortunate then i suppose :(

Kymmy
08-10-2008, 19:11
PC V asked me to try signing up the the site for him but I got the same "The email is banned" message, even when I tried on my personal .COM domain and my companies .COM, .EU and .CO.UK domains...

PC Virgin
09-10-2008, 04:02
PC V asked me to try signing up the the site for him but I got the same "The email is banned" message, even when I tried on my personal .COM domain and my companies .COM, .EU and .CO.UK domains...Yeah kymmy much appreciated love, You deserve hugs and kisses and rep points :)

PC Virgin
16-10-2008, 21:08
I cant believe i got banned from this forum i managed to sign up successfully using mail.com and for some reason there staff became suspicious off me being somebody else and was asked plenty of times who am i which i replied back nicely and explained who i am and without warning i gets a lifetime ban :(

Russ
16-10-2008, 21:15
We can do the same here if you like :)

My finger gets very twitchy when it hovers over the 'ban' button :)

PC Virgin
16-10-2008, 22:09
We can do the same here if you like :)

My finger gets very twitchy when it hovers over the 'ban' button :)I loves breaking fingers especially twitchy ones anyway thats how i feel right now after being banned for no reason feel free to do the same :rolleyes: