PDA

View Full Version : O2 inclusive minutes?

dragon
30-09-2008, 22:43
o2 online and the 21202 balance checker are trying to tell me that I have 834 Inclusive minutes and 900 odd texts.

Now I was under the impression that The Minutes/Texts do NOT roll-over to the next month and as I'm on the 600mins/500Texts tarrif that's a bit odd.

I did ask in the o2 store about it as I was worried that somehow during the billing upgrade they did over the past few weeks i'd been accidently put onto a higher tarrif or something but the system shows i'm on the correct tariff.

They did phone C/S for me but they were clueless only advice they ended up giving me was to save the SMS I got back from the balance check and then If they billed me for any usage to argue that the system told me i had X minutes left to use.

Anyone else on o2 experiencing something similar?

It's a bit of a pain really as I now don't know how many inclusive minutes i've actually got left it says the total allowance for this month is 1068:07 which is a very odd number.

zing_deleted
01-10-2008, 00:04
try checking online

dragon
01-10-2008, 00:13
try checking online

I did it says the same thing :confused:

haydnwalker
01-10-2008, 11:57
I don't think their billing systems are right at the moment - as they were doing upgrades, I couldn't check my balance via the text or online methods all of last week.

A Similar thing happened to me when I got my iPhone. They gave me the full 500mins/600 texts even though it was only 3days before the end of the billing month. I took my usage steady until I got my bill - after which it fixed itself and I've had no problems since.