PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

davelunt1975
29-09-2008, 19:48
Hi I have a 2nd box upstairs and am having a re-shuffle of the bedroom as we are having fitted units put in. I have started to move the cable feed and the wire from the 2nd outside aerial but now realise they might be just a little too short - only prob need a metre at most. The outside aerial is possibly just long enough but certainly need bit more on the cable feed. Problem is the units are being fitted tomorrow/Wed and the earliest a cable engineer can come is 7th Oct! Any advice on how/if I can do it myself or if anyone can do it for me? Willing to pay for speedy resolution. We are in Wigan (old Telewest area). Ring/text Dave on [Removed] if you can help.

Thanks.
Dave.

Raistlin
29-09-2008, 19:50
I've removed your mobile number, it's never a good idea to publish things like that in a public forum - you never know what weirdo's you're gonna get contacting you.

You should be able to buy some sort of extension for the cable that you have (you may even find somewhere like Argos sells them). Just take note of the connectors on the end and then get one to match.

Failing that I'm sure someone will be along soon enough with some additional advice.