PDA

View Full Version : slow upload speeds at max

F0RSAKEN
13-09-2008, 21:07
I find friends over the internet and some from sweden and one told me their download upload is 1:1

I upload large files to people such as holiday videos took by camrecorder and it takes too long as they are over a GB each because the upload speed is from 80kb/s which i think is really slow.

Even on games where you create your own level and you need to upload them to all the players that join.

Are Virgin ever going to make the upload more like the speed of the download?

homealone
13-09-2008, 22:18
:welcome:

you may find this thread interesting

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33638514-one-way-internet.html

fluffychick
13-09-2008, 22:58
I find friends over the internet and some from sweden and one told me their download upload is 1:1

I upload large files to people such as holiday videos took by camrecorder and it takes too long as they are over a GB each because the upload speed is from 80kb/s which i think is really slow.

Even on games where you create your own level and you need to upload them to all the players that join.

Are Virgin ever going to make the upload more like the speed of the download?

One would think that they have the technology to do that. But your post just goes to prove that there are somethings that just cannot be controlled. I mean, where did the English grammar in your post dissappear to on the upload?

Impz2002
13-09-2008, 23:03
One would think that they have the technology to do that. But your post just goes to prove that there are somethings that just cannot be controlled. I mean, where did the English grammar in your post dissappear to on the upload?

What a nice way to welcome a new member! Very harsh to be honest its hardly difficult to read !

FORSAKEN , welcome to CF were not all so arsey !

Impz

F0RSAKEN
14-09-2008, 00:43
I don't mind because i know some people are unhappy Impz2002.

thank you for the link homealone.