PDA

View Full Version : What still no Phorm thread ??

basa
11-09-2008, 23:49
Now why aren't I surprised ?!! :rolleyes:

I will be surprised if this thread lasts more than 24 hours :p:

:D:D:D

cimt
12-09-2008, 00:15
There was one. It went too far off topic and half the information that users would want would be mixed up into a lot of arguements. So it got closed.

Paul
12-09-2008, 00:27
I will be surprised if this thread lasts more than 24 hours :p:

So will I, since its in the wrong place, and has no point to it.

Sirius
12-09-2008, 06:45
Just like the monster thread, posts made just for no other reason than to make a post. Lets see if this one ends up like a Hollywood movie with conspiracy stories about Russians, Bribes and hacking of forums to shut them down. :LOL:.

Wonder who we could sell the story to, Might make a bit of money on it ;)

But to answer your question, If there is no phorm on VirginMedia why do we need a thread about it.

basa
12-09-2008, 07:15
But to answer your question, If there is no phorm on VirginMedia why do we need a thread about it.

Because whilst VM might not be running Phorm now, they may later. Especially if BT do take it on board and get away with it.

By which time it will be too late.

VM could not let BT gain an advantage like that and not jump on the bandwagon. Very soon all ISPs would be forced to follow and there won't be anywhere you're not spied on.:erm:

If you don't mind all your browsing being logged fair enough :rolleyes:

I really feel CF are being totally naive in ignoring this very important subject. Time and again you say a thread will be started when you've sorted the 'mega thread' ? How long does it take ?? This thread is already threatened :(

I'm afraid from past performance I don't believe you :confused:

Raistlin
12-09-2008, 07:26
I really feel CF are being totally naive in ignoring this very important subject. Time and again you say a thread will be started when you've sorted the 'mega thread' ? How long does it take ?? This thread is already threatened :(

We've stated our position on Phorm and threads discussing it on numerous occasions.

We're not 'ignoring this very important subject' and we are working on discussion format that will allow all parties to be involved in an informed, constructive, adult, debate.

I'm afraid from past performance I don't believe you :confused:

That is, of course, your perogative.

Now then.....this thread (as has already been stated) is in the wrong place, and is going nowhere.