PDA

View Full Version : what will you be buying?

wwe
09-09-2008, 22:24
got any birthdays coming up or are you getting ready for christmas what will you be buying?

WHISTLED
09-09-2008, 22:26
Dont really do the whole, birthday or Christmas present thing - Although my brother just came into £150k so might get him something....?

I spend more on my dog at Christmas than anyone else

Halcyon
09-09-2008, 22:51
Crikey you are starting early !!!
Havent even thought about Christmas as yet. I always end up having to do a mad rush.
I've got way too much on at the moment anyway.

However, If anyone knows what the must have item will be this Christmas, please let me know so I can buy tonnes of stock and sell it for incredibly high prices on ebay lol.

WHISTLED
09-09-2008, 23:06
However, If anyone knows what the must have item will be this Christmas, please let me know Petrol!

Halcyon
09-09-2008, 23:21
LOL

Excellent !

Druchii
10-09-2008, 07:33
Probably be trying to afford a laptop to aid the other half's uni work.

Halcyon
10-09-2008, 16:58
I have family abroad so most of my money this Christmas has to go on buying train, bus, plane tickets.

Saaf_laandon_mo
10-09-2008, 17:36
Im actually looking to buy a digital camera for my 4 year old who loves taking photos (it's her birthday soon) Can anyone recommend any. We looked at the Fisher Price camera but thats pretty basic and feel she'll outgrow it very quickly.
Prefer it to be pink.

alferret
10-09-2008, 21:25
Well it was my Bday sunday and I got cash, t-shirts, cuff links, wine and a new MP3 player Creative Zen - 16gb (which by the way is excellent)

As for crimbo its a long way off.

Watching You
11-09-2008, 10:55
What will I be buying this Christmas?

A real needlelast pine tree – I just love the smell.

One Turkey, Sausage and sage stuffing, two pound of spouts, carrots and potatoes, plus onions. Bacon, beef burgers, fish fingers, sausages, Heinz Bakes beans, tinned whole tomatoes and some medium sliced bread and cheese assortment. etc

Six mini Christmas puddings, Minced Pies, Brandy butter and Brandy Cream (I will work it all of in January, my New year’s resolution)

One tin of Roses or Heroes and other confectionary treats (well it is Christmas)

Bottle of Baileys, Champagnes, wines and other alcoholic beverages (see comments above)

(I typically save up all my Nectar points over the year for Christmas food shopping.)

Christmas is sorted what else does one need – after all has anybody tried eating a roasted iphone?

Then when the shops open again on Dec 29 I will rush about and stock up on more food again like its going out of fashion and by 6 January question why did I buy so much dam food and start throwing some away as it goes out of date.

kingbuxton
13-09-2008, 19:07
Wouldn't that be something if a Christmas gift was Petrol certificates?

Watching You seems to have it down, you need that pine smell, first few days till you get used to the odour is quality.

Roses n Heroes, noticed Tesco already filling an isle with such confectionary delights. Heroes rule, I also like a range of chocolate Oranges spread around the house. Pringles sorta became a tradition, but I kicked them last year, something just isn't right about them.

I don't really celebrate birthdays, once I hit 21 meh! But if I will be hinting at a Berbatov away shirt if anyone asks ;)

This year will be difficult, I am already thinking about presents, really struggling to think of something decent for people.

If I can get of my backside and do something aside getting drunk, I want a Zetec-S or ST Fiesta - so that is my big spend of the moment.