PDA

View Full Version : Caravan business project

yaypandas
07-09-2008, 14:41
I have been asked to find out how much a caravan could earn in Norfolk (im guessing gt yarmouth) over a year. I think i have to be quite specific and find out a booking schedule for the whole year (or at least march - october when the holiday parks are open). I also need fo find out the site fees for one holiday park.

I have had a look everywhere and have had no luck, it seems nobody will tell me anything unless i actually buy a van and start to rent it out!

So, please - any help on the costs involved with letting out a caravan would be much appreciated.

Kymmy
07-09-2008, 14:46
Best to check the local papers (they should be online) ring a couple fo them up and find out dates and costs (they'll probably have a different rate for long term)

alferret
07-09-2008, 15:07
I have been asked to find out how much a caravan could earn in Norfolk (im guessing gt yarmouth) over a year. I think i have to be quite specific and find out a booking schedule for the whole year (or at least march - october when the holiday parks are open). I also need fo find out the site fees for one holiday park.

I have had a look everywhere and have had no luck, it seems nobody will tell me anything unless i actually buy a van and start to rent it out!

So, please - any help on the costs involved with letting out a caravan would be much appreciated.

Site fee's inc gas\water & leccy would be around 2500-3000pa you could have a total income dependant on pitch\park\size etc in the region of 7k-8k, which could give you a 4k income after expenditure. Its a ball park figure.
Everything is site popularity dependant, crappy park little income lower fees, excellent park higher income higher fees.

Hope this helps.