PDA

View Full Version : slow speeds between 8pm - 1am

arch101
04-09-2008, 23:22
on the 10mb deal, but still only at 4mb

i made a thread a few days back where i found out my power levels weren't right, engineer came sorted those earlier today

i currently have a 400 - 500 latency/ping in a game that id usually be sitting at around 160 - 200......and i can be pretty certain the same thing will happen again tomorrow night in between the hours listed

the lag spikes appear to of stopped however the slow speeds between the time listed in the topic title is still there....whats going on?

surely they shouldnt be capping me for just browsing web pages and playing online games

its beginning to feel more and more like a case of over-population, which are always annoying to try and resolve

any ideas as to whats going on...so i can ahve some ideas in advance before i ring up to tell them its still not working as it should be

saeedk786
05-09-2008, 01:42
ive got the same problem except im on 20mb and after 8pm mine slows down to half a meg, i contacted technical support and they said its a tx load issue on my ubr and they will fix it after two months

Ignitionnet
05-09-2008, 08:41
Usually problems at times like those, the peak traffic load times, suggest oversubscription issues.

arch101
05-09-2008, 13:04
yeah thats what i thought, which means its going to be near impossible to sort out :/