PDA

View Full Version : virgin capping help please

removalman
11-08-2008, 21:05
Great forum so glad to be here but need help i spoke to virgin today as slow speeds on internet usually 20meg but was told now capping times are 10 am till 3pm as well as 5 till midnight i said this is not right as i have not had a letter stating this and there is nothing on there website about it can anybody shed some light on this matter please?

Sirius
11-08-2008, 21:12
there is nothing on there website about it can anybody shed some light on this matter please?

Sorry but there is lots on there website about it

http://www.virginmedia.com/help/traffic-management.php

They have been using STM for 2 years now as far as i can remember

Oh and :welcome: to cable forum.

removalman
11-08-2008, 21:20
my mistake but in my defence i did ask them where it was on the website and they could not find it also lol

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

may be time to switch to bethere internet upto 24meg unlimited with no set capping

Sirius
11-08-2008, 21:38

my mistake but in my defence i did ask them where it was on the website and they could not find it also lol

To be honest i dont think there Sales people would have told you till they had got you snared, Then they tell you as they :rofl:

may be time to switch to bethere internet upto 24meg unlimited with no set capping

Don't blame you at all. The news leaking out of VM towers is that they has ruined the 50 meg product with STM as well. :(

Will they ever learn :rolleyes: