PDA

View Full Version : Where art thou spotter?

robhouse
31-07-2008, 19:49
Hi all,

I have just moved into a property in Totton, Hampshire and have been trying to get cable services (Broadband / TV / Phone). My property is not listed on Virgin's database, but there are 30 properties listed on my road, which are able to receive cable services.

I submitted a query via the website and left a message on the spotters hotline on the 19th July, but have yet to hear anything back :( Upon calling the sales line this evening, I was told I could leave another message, so I did...

There is a CATV cover ~3 metres from my front door and it looks like a trench has been dug previously from this cover to a neighbouring property - the trench happens to run within a metre of my property.

I would be very greatful if somebody could put me in contact with the right people or poke the relevant people if they happen to work for Virgin Media.

Kind regards,

RH.

BuckleZ
01-08-2008, 19:42
I wouldn't hold my breath on a spotter.

I had a similar problem, try to get hold of a local field sales agent. I was helped out by one and my order took no time to get put through, after 4weeks of messing around with sales and trying to get a spotter

robhouse
02-08-2008, 15:38
Those are my thoughts exactly - does anyone have any tips on tracking down a local field sales rep?

RH

Mr Mixalot
07-08-2008, 15:59
:confused:

I'm in the same boat, house next door (about 6ft) gets cable and I can't
Its so frustrating