PDA

View Full Version : Strange E-mail in account

chrome
28-07-2008, 12:23
Hi there, i went to set another e-mail address up for my partner ( ntlworld.com ) and there was something very strange there. a e-mail address was there which i have not set up, never used and can't delete. i have not got a clue how this got there. has anyone else seen this or any ideas how it got there

AbyssUnderground
28-07-2008, 12:35
Hi there, i went to set another e-mail address up for my partner ( ntlworld.com ) and there was something very strange there. a e-mail address was there which i have not set up, never used and can't delete. i have not got a clue how this got there. has anyone else seen this or any ideas how it got there

Its probably the default e-mail address that you get when you sign up. It can never be deleted. When we signed up you had to choose a default e-mail address.

chrome
28-07-2008, 12:38
no never been there before when i have created a e-mail address and not there after i signed up many years ago with my primary e-mail address

AbyssUnderground
28-07-2008, 13:56
no never been there before when i have created a e-mail address and not there after i signed up many years ago with my primary e-mail address

It might be worth a call to customer services.

whydoIneedatech
28-07-2008, 14:09
It might be worth a call to customer services.
Better to call tomorrow as the is an upgrade in progress till Midnight.

v0id
28-07-2008, 14:51
Is it used for your webspace address, that alias can't be deleted unless you change it

chrome
29-07-2008, 11:12
don't understand . it's never been there before so why should it just appear out of knowwhere