PDA

View Full Version : Credit check changed

daveetwo
10-07-2008, 13:22
It seems that the rules for the credit check carried out even on existing virgin customer who want the cheap £10/month offer has been changed. It seems they can now look at the main virgin account and that can help improve the score.
After consistently refusing me the offer (after being with ntl/virgin for 10years) they got in touch with me and now signed me up. (they called only as a result of me filling in a satisfaction survey when i replied that i would never recommend virgin to friends after thier treatment of me)

joglynne
10-07-2008, 16:29
When I have read posts previously about credit checks failing for a mobile phone when someone was already a VM customer it always seemed somewhat incongruous.

I am glad to see that common sense seems to be have been used in your case.....eventually. :)

daveetwo
10-07-2008, 16:38
When I have read posts previously about credit checks failing for a mobile phone when someone was already a VM customer it always seemed somewhat incongruous.

I am glad to see that common sense seems to be have been used in your case.....eventually. :)

Eventually is right. No matter who i spoke to at hq or at mobile hq and letters they are absolutely adamant that my long standing as customer meant nothing at all. It always wound me up needless to say! lol