PDA

View Full Version : Free Sky + Box (or HD for £75)

tomnorris50
07-07-2008, 17:06
I have received two Sky Plus Vouchers in the post where a new subscriber can get a free box (or an HD box for £75.)

if you are interested email me at <removed> and i will give you the codes/instructions.

Tom

Nikesh
07-07-2008, 17:09
:welcome: to the forum.

It's not generally a good idea to post your email address. PM would probably be better. :)

ScottC2105
30-08-2008, 21:44
I also have 2 of these to give away. I have given 2 codes away in the past for free Sky+ on these forums (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/92/33633941-sky-hd-99-sky-free-new.html) so I can be trusted 100%. You must use the code by Sept 16th and be willing to provide me with your name, house number and postcode plus sky contract number upon completion so I can claim my M&S vouchers.

Send me a PM and I will provide you a code and the number to call if you are interested.

MoodySuzie
05-09-2008, 01:30
Sky+ for new customers is free is you take out either one of the movies/sports channel for 1 Month, this is how you get your sky+ box for nothing and the installation fee is £30.

pasha98
11-09-2008, 00:56
hi guys i have got the offer for new customers , free sky plus box,free broad band ,free evening landline calls , for £17 a month for the first month u need to take any sky movies 1 or 2 or sky sports which will cost u £26 a month and then u can go back to £17 a month .installation fee is £30 .if any one of u intrested give me a ring or text or email . cheers

A.hassan
<removed>

MoodySuzie
15-09-2008, 07:51
Third time in trying to get sky installed, think because my house is tall they have took 1 look and say they can't install it, lets see what today brings :ft: and I'm not holding my breath

Chris
15-09-2008, 09:32
Enough, already.

Any more people signing up here just so they can abuse Sky's offer and get free M&S vouchers - or whatever other 'invite your friends' deal they have going - will be treated as spammers and banned immediately.

Existing members of this forum, who are trusted by the CF Team and have a substantial posting history - and who can therefore claim to have genuine friends among the membership here - may post threads of this nature after securing permission via PM from one of the Admins.

Thread closed.