PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media +++++

ruddock08
17-06-2008, 22:38
Hi guys,

Would just like to say, I have just had one of the Virgin Media Sales Consultant's round ( i have known him for a while) to discuss services. I am absolutely chuffed as he has knokced £5 off what it should be online, given me £50 referral for both me and my referral and the £20 online saving! Great guy and at the moment are incredibly pleased and would highly reccommend Virgin. I know 99% of the people on here don't like Virgin but I'm sure there's lots of people like me who are very impressed (so far). I hope you get your problems sorted out, as they do sound like a good company.

:D

Nikesh
17-06-2008, 22:42
Makes a change to hear something good about Virgin Media. :) :tu:

ruddock08
17-06-2008, 22:52
yer, i was kind of put off by some of the stuff ive heard on here. but so far they are great, customer services are top notch, they send out consultant to see you when you liek (in my case @9 pm! :D). absolutely great.

whydoIneedatech
18-06-2008, 00:13
yer, i was kind of put off by some of the stuff ive heard on here. but so far they are great, customer services are top notch, they send out consultant to see you when you liek (in my case @9 pm! :D). absolutely great.

Been with them around 14 years in through its various identity changes and never had any major issues, any faults rectified in a couple of days max without charge unlike Sky.