PDA

View Full Version : Remember I said about 2mb BB upgrading...

moiraf100
16-06-2008, 13:21
My colleague just phoned up Virgin about something, and asked about 2mb increasing.
He was told that it would be at least Aug 09 before they started.
You were all correct in saying I had been misinformed when i was told this month. :)
I can't understand why the CS lady told me that in the first place :(

dav
16-06-2008, 13:50
Aug 09...by which time the 2Mb package will be, by far and away, the worst value for money BB available.

But, wait...this is what VM are hoping for and that we will all stump up the measly few pounds a month extra to upgrade. Well it's not going to wash here, sunshine. I'll have left VM long before that day dawns.

Plans are already afoot.

CS telling porkies, STM, the Phorm debacle...it's only laziness that is keeping me from switching my TV, phone and BB elsewhere. However, that laziness will dissipate sooner or later, especially if Webwise is implemented.

cimt
16-06-2008, 13:51
My colleague just phoned up Virgin about something, and asked about 2mb increasing.
He was told that it would be at least Aug 09 before they started.
You were all correct in saying I had been misinformed when i was told this month. :)
I can't understand why the CS lady told me that in the first place :(

CS tell a lot of lies to keep customers. Well, it seems that way. 2009 sounds right.

xspeedyx
16-06-2008, 15:13
2009 lol I doubt that very much as no plans have been passed to Customer Care / Customer Relations

whydoIneedatech
16-06-2008, 22:02
2009 lol I doubt that very much as no plans have been passed to Customer Care / Customer Relations

No one has mentioned it to Tech Support either :LOL:

r00t
16-06-2008, 22:28
TSC Liverpool managers know nothing of this either. :erm:

whydoIneedatech
16-06-2008, 22:30
TSC Liverpool managers know nothing of this either. :erm:

I've noticed:LOL:

broadbandbug
17-06-2008, 13:20
Aug 09...by which time the 2Mb package will be, by far and away, the worst value for money BB available.

But, wait...this is what VM are hoping for and that we will all stump up the measly few pounds a month extra to upgrade. Well it's not going to wash here, sunshine. I'll have left VM long before that day dawns.

Plans are already afoot.

CS telling porkies, STM, the Phorm debacle...it's only laziness that is keeping me from switching my TV, phone and BB elsewhere. However, that laziness will dissipate sooner or later, especially if Webwise is implemented.

No speed increase until around Aug09.. But they may well reduce the price significantly:)

dav
17-06-2008, 13:59
That is one way around the £/Mb ratio, I'll grant you.

Edit: I wonder if, like sky, they'll give it away for free as a basic BB connection?

Oh, hang on, I feel a belly laugh coming on....:rofl: