PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Broadband problems

dan223
13-06-2008, 10:53
Faults: Broadband modem, send and recieve lights flash can't access internet. V+ Online light flashes can't access on demand or interactive services.

I had the same problem about 3-4 weeks ago, started on a sunday, tech got cancelled on monday, then booked another one for wednesday, which the problem resolved itself on wednesday.

Now its happened again, on a Sunday as well. On Sunday we booked a tech for Wednesday, on Monday they phoned up and said the tech was cancelled because of a "local area fault", we phoned up again Tuesday and they said there isn't an area fault after speaking to 2 people. We then spoke to a supervisor after an hour on the phone and he looked it up and said there was a fault in there area and "guarenteed" it will be up on Wednesday. However this wasn't the case. We phoned on Wednesday and got a tech for Thursday which I was suprised about. They phoned up Thursday and cancelled the tech again as there was a fault in our area, we phoned up later and they said there wasn't a fault and must have been miscommunication. The next day they can get someone is Monday now... wonder if that will get cancelled?

xspeedyx
13-06-2008, 11:09
Your lucky you got a phone call some customers dont best thing to do is try and book a tech via the newsgroups they are normally really good

dan223
13-06-2008, 11:14
Well I have no internet other than here, and I won't able to access the newsgroups here.

dan223
14-06-2008, 12:39
We noticed a VM Van just leave our street, and broadband and tv is back up and running. The customer service we have recieved from virgin is terrible and will most likley be moving to sky, as I can see this happening again.