PDA

View Full Version : HDMI Cable Supplied?

resapper
06-06-2008, 11:30
Greetings to all- been with Virgin Media /ntl, since the very begining on the Bromley platform, upgrading to the V+ Box next Friday, the question I have for you guys is when the engineer installs the box - is it supplied with a HDMI cable? or do I have to supply my own, many thanks for any information.

Paranoimia
06-06-2008, 11:47
They should provide you with an HDMI cable, but you may have to ask the engineer for it specifically.

LondonRoad
06-06-2008, 13:13
Engineer supplied one and I also got one sent through the post from VM. :dozey: It'll be handy if I ever get a second HD ready TV.:)

homealone
06-06-2008, 14:17
Greetings to all- been with Virgin Media /ntl, since the very begining on the Bromley platform, upgrading to the V+ Box next Friday, the question I have for you guys is when the engineer installs the box - is it supplied with a HDMI cable? or do I have to supply my own, many thanks for any information.

My installer didn't have one with him as it wasn't specified at the time I placed the order - luckily I already had one & he was quite happy to install using it.

I got mine from our local Aldi for £4.99 & it works fine.

morph178
07-06-2008, 18:00

You need to ask for one when you order the V+ Box, the tech is only given one if it's on the work order.

Kwak
18-06-2008, 16:17
If the engineer hasn't got one, you can always call customer serv's they have sent HDMI leads out in the past.