PDA

View Full Version : I need to get this of my chest!

Rob1.monkey
21-05-2008, 17:46
I am very happy with the Virgin Broadband have had it now for over a year and i have the 20 meg service, anyway on the 3rd of April i phoned them and said i was moving,
The nice lady on the phone was most helpful :angel: and i said i was interested in the TV and Phone package in my new property as well as the broadband,
so any way an agreement was struck up £84 or something for every thing and i was most happy and looking forward to every thing being installed on the 21st,
Anyway they turned up by mistake on the 17th (this sounds ok) but no they only turned up with Broadband oooppps "oh oh sorry Computer error"
Engineer says he's sorry makes calls etc i make calls to Virgin and it is....
Re-booked, they will finish the job on the 21st so i take the day of and ring in the morning to check they are coming....

10am . sorry its not booked, will find out whats happening and ring you back,

12 noon no answer i ring again, oh sorry let me see i will ring you back in half an hour.....

1pm still no call, i ring oh yes it was Emma she booked it she will ring you back asap..

4pm still no answer Russ answers the phone says Emma is busy and will ring back by 5.......

5pm Still no answer ring again Loraine says she is not happy and will speak to her manager that Emma has not rang and this should not happen

5.45pm still waiting... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused:

P's where ever i live and i have had Virgin in 3 different places why is it the first thing an installer says is "oh NO!!! dose not look like we will be able to install here"

Then installs it everytime! :confused::confused::shocked:

PS1
27-05-2008, 12:43
to be honest, i wouldnt of let it go any further than the 84quid stage ?