PDA

View Full Version : question when upgrading my connection...

Zain
16-05-2008, 16:32
im on 4mb currently and wish to move on to 20mb via a special offer, i was wondering whether its possible to upgrade on the weekend or is it only weekdays? and possibly, what is the latest time to phone up and ask for an upgrade i.e 7pm? also was wondering if i needed a new modem for 20mb...im currently on the scientfic atlanta modem.

thanks.

Angry@VMedia
16-05-2008, 16:47
im on 4mb currently and wish to move on to 20mb via a special offer, i was wondering whether its possible to upgrade on the weekend or is it only weekdays? and possibly, what is the latest time to phone up and ask for an upgrade i.e 7pm? also was wondering if i needed a new modem for 20mb...im currently on the scientfic atlanta modem.

thanks.

If I was you I would wait for the free upgrade to 10Mb myself :)

If you dont wanna call up, I believe that you can still upgrade online, you just need your username & password!

I would ask about a new modem anyway, as it certainly cant hurt any, and might help your connection too! :)

IF you do wanna call up, I believe that anytime before 8PM as they(might??) close at 8pm, think its the same for weekends too

whydoIneedatech
16-05-2008, 16:59

thanks.

For the Special offer you will need to ring 150 as it probably is not available online.