PDA

View Full Version : PA3 Down?

kristoficus
11-05-2008, 09:07
Hey there. Since sometime from thursday/friday I have been unable to use the net at all. Just now im using my brothers seperate ADSL to post this. Anywhoo, I have the 4mbit service and since then all I have on the modem is ENET / SYNC / RDY, and the U/S is flashing on and off... Just wont connect. Dad says he's the same, and that he is having issues with the TV service, but dunno if he really is or just exaggerating :P

Have tried unplugging the modem from power several times ranging from 10min to 12 hours - no joy. Restarted computer... No joy. Cant call VM as contracts not mine, and cant get through to my dad atm.

There's nothing official on the service status but was just wanting to see if any VM techies had anything floating around on their systems?

whydoIneedatech
11-05-2008, 09:25
Hey there. Since sometime from thursday/friday I have been unable to use the net at all. Just now im using my brothers seperate ADSL to post this. Anywhoo, I have the 4mbit service and since then all I have on the modem is ENET / SYNC / RDY, and the U/S is flashing on and off... Just wont connect. Dad says he's the same, and that he is having issues with the TV service, but dunno if he really is or just exaggerating :P

Have tried unplugging the modem from power several times ranging from 10min to 12 hours - no joy. Restarted computer... No joy. Cant call VM as contracts not mine, and cant get through to my dad atm.

There's nothing official on the service status but was just wanting to see if any VM techies had anything floating around on their systems?

If you are over 18 then you should be able to call Tech Support as a 3rd Party caller to report the fault, if not over 18 then you will need your Dad to call.

Tech Support Number 0906 212 1111

moaningmags
11-05-2008, 14:39
If ENET / SYNC / RDY are all on it looks like the modem is connected to the network.
What is your IP address?
Can you ping the modem (ping 192.168.100.1) or the bbc (ping www.bbc.co.uk)
If you can have a look at your browser settings or perhaps firewall.

HTH
Mags