PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Mobile - fixed dialing/Pin 2 code

Dave A
06-05-2008, 22:35
Hi i need to restrict curtain set dialing numbers on my Virgin Pay monthly sim card? in order to do this i need to know what the default fixed dialing/pin2 code is?

I know the likes of orange, o2, and vodafone support this, it's just that i don't want to end up guessing the code because if you enter the code incorrectly 3 times or else it will request for the puk2 code.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

d.chatten
07-05-2008, 00:55
I had this very issue, it seems VM don't support this feature, i contacted VM to request a PUK2 code because i had used up all three PIN2 code attempts, VM told me they can't supply the PUK2 or PIN2 codes because VM's sim cards don't support PIN2/PUK2.

Hope this helps!

Dave A
07-05-2008, 20:09
I had this very issue, it seems VM don't support this feature, i contacted VM to request a PUK2 code because i had used up all three PIN2 code attempts, VM told me they can't supply the PUK2 or PIN2 codes because VM's sim cards don't support PIN2/PUK2.

Hope this helps!

Seems a bit strange :rolleyes: why virgin choose to have the fuction inbuilt within there sim cards, if thay say that thay don't support it. :erm:

I use the fuction on vodafone, no problem, as it was originally set to a default 4 digit code at first and then i changed it to my own code.

I may give virgin mobile a call and see what thay say ...

Cheers for your reply.

BexTech
01-06-2008, 04:16

Hope this helps!

Same here, I had to contact VM for PUK2 for PIN2 and had the same response they don't support PIN2, so just ignore it / forget it.

m419
01-06-2008, 14:18
Its probably built in but not active because T-Mobile probably provide it and since Virgin is a virtual network using T-Mobile, Gemplus,the sim manufacturer probably installs it as standard.

N00N00
27-04-2009, 04:30
I'm sure there will be a Pin2 code for Virgin, though the fixed dialing itself may or may not work.

Would really, really appreciate it if anyone could find out the PIN2 - thanks

BenMcr
27-04-2009, 10:17
There is no PIN2 code!

chunkeymonkey
26-05-2009, 20:13
There is no PIN2 code!

Ben's Right we don't support PIN2 codes!