PDA

View Full Version : broadband extras

vaughanster
30-04-2008, 20:18
just surfing as you do ,waiting for footy to come on, saw this on virgin media site "broadband extras" anyway clicked on and because i'm on xl broadband no charge, but cannot get on to see what it's all about????? any ideas, cheers one and all :D:D:D:confused:

moaningmags
30-04-2008, 23:51
Broadband extras is:
Music
Games
Photos
I like the annoying, addictive games like MagicMatch

Either free or discounted.

HTH
Mags

keef319
01-05-2008, 01:05
I've just returned to Virgin Media and have the V.I.P package. Just tried to sign up for the Broadband Extras and it links to a blank page...

:confused:

|Kippa|
01-05-2008, 01:16
Perhaps the page isn't blank, maybe they are applying STM to their own servers and it will only show up when they can be arsed to turn STM off. :p

Pbryanw
01-05-2008, 01:33
I've just tried signing into Broadband Extras (link (http://www.virginmedia.com/broadbandextras/)), I'm an L customer, and I get "Sorry, we are currently unable to sign you in to Virginmedia.com" error 1-90203.

Not that it's worked before when I have managed to sign in correctly. Usually it just goes back to the login page even though I have logged in, even when I click on one of the free services.

ceedee
01-05-2008, 02:04
This problem is connected with the merging of TW and NTL customer databases so, if you're currently having problems getting in to Extras, you should be successful from May 5th.

Pbryanw
01-05-2008, 02:38
Thanks for the clarification ceedee.

Now, time for bed :)